“So Comfortable & Excellent Customer Service!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #68 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
East Point, Georgia
“So Comfortable & Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days during the Memorial holiday week and really didn't want to leave! First impressions are everything...from the moment I walked in the hotel lobby, I was greeted with a genuine smile from Chrissy who provided excellent customer service. Check in was easy, no fuss, and I was up to my room in minutes! The room was very clean and the bed was awesome...I slept better than I have in a long time. When I called downstairs for extra pillows that I love to sleep with, again no problem at all...Jonathan brought them up to me so quickly and with a smile! The hotel/room decor was also soothing, relaxing and I particularly appreciated the quietness since I expected it to be a little noisy with the holiday and all the cars I saw in the parking lot. My room was cleaned and restocked nicely each day. Each morning that I arrived to the breakfast area, it was fully and neatly stocked, and the area was very clean. Sadly, my day to check out had finally come, and Marilyn G. checked me out with speed, excellent customer service and with a nice smile, although it was 6:30am since I was on my way to work! Overall, my stay at this property was more than what I expected and all the staff that I encountered were very friendly, engaging and genuinely displayed their appreciation for me choosing to stay there. Thank you!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sandra m
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Chrissy, Jonathan, Marilyn and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We really had a great time at this hotel. We stayed 3 nights and everything was great. I arrived and was greeted by a gracious staff member named Tara. She was so professional and pleasant. She advised that I was the IHG Member of the day and I was offered bonus points and a welcome snack. Leslie the Sales Director was awesome as well. She greeted everyone in the morning during breakfast just to see how you were enjoying your stay. Renee made sure that the breakfast area was always full and made sure that you were taking care of. I also would like to say thank you to Shan( housekeper) who made sure that we had all that we needed in our room. Overall this by far was the best hotels that we have stayed at in a long time. Just when you think that real customer service is dead, The Holiday Inn Express Airport West, proved that it still lives. We will visit this property again :)

Room Tip: We were in room 423. Very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jersey621
Thank you for this great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Tara, Leslie, Renee, Shan and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed there for 5 days in suite. Everything was great. Staff so helpful at all times, making sure your ok and having a nice stay. Beds were amazing. So very comfortable and the room itself had great amenities. I stay at 5 star IHG properties and this Holiday Inn Express will give some a run for the money. Didn't expect this level of quality at a Holiday Inn property. My tv didn't work most of the time but when I brought it to staff attention, they replaced the entire TV! Buffet breakfast was plentiful. The property is in the middle of everything. You can walk to restaurants, department stores, fast food and the gym. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DarrahBM
Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We really liked staying in this hotel. The lobby staff was very helpful when we needed them. The room was very clean, the beds confortable and all had a very modern decoration. The breakfast had plenty of choice and fresh fruit which is rare to find nowadays. It's a pitty we didn't get a chance to try the indoor pool and fitness center! The rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.
great job Nabil

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Garvin T
Midwest
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently stayed here over a Saturday night due to an unplanned flight layover. This hotel was a real gem in the price we paid which included free airport shuttle and a fabulous hot breakfast Sunday morning. When we arrived at the international terminal in Atlanta, I called the hotel (per directions on website) and there was a detailed message about the shuttle and where to go. It was about a 15 minute airport shuttle ride to the domestic terminal pick up spot so we waited until we were there to call the hotel back and ask for the shuttle, which arrived 15 minutes later. We had a very friendly driver who told us about the area and offered to drive us to one of many nearby restaurants for dinner.
The hotel is located in a shopping area with lots of retail shops and restaurants. The lobby area was nice with a water feature and there was a large outdoor deck in the back overlooking a pond. Several families appeared to be enjoying the indoor pool. The reception clerk was very friendly, and since we are members of the preferred program of the hotel, we got to pick out a treat from the snackbar. A little thing, but it's nice to be recognized, and after being in airports and planes for seven hours, much appreciated.
Our room was clean with ample space with a mini fridge and micorwave. They had nice bath products and we had blackout curtains and the area was quiet. There was a coffee maker in the room.
The breakfast buffet was incredible for an "economy" hotel. Again, we were there Sunday morning, so not sure if it's this good daily, but a huge assortment of hot and cold choices with fresh fruit, yogurt and other healthy choices as well as hot cinnamon rolls, waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, ceerals, etc etc. It got us off to a great start for the day. Again, not sure if Sunday was special, but a number of local police had apparently been invited in for breakfast, nice touch!
We had signed up for the airport shuttle the night before, but it was running every half hour that morning continuously. All in all, this friendly little hotel helped make the most of an annoying situation of the unplanned layover. I would go back for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lovtorun
Orchard Park, New York
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a quick overnight between flights. From the minute we walked in (at about 9:30 pm, we knew we found the right place. The woman who checked us in was friendly and very welcoming. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The value for the 4 of us was excellent & included breakfast and free shuttle to / from the airport.
We had allot of scuba gear (4 large bags) that they locked up for us on the ground floor so we didn't need to lug them through the hotel. We often stay in Atlanta between international flights and will most definitely be returning to this terrifc place!
Special THANK YOU to: Alicia, Marilyn G. and Andre for making our stay perfect!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms face the lake - very noce view!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Alicia, Marilyn, Andre and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night on our way back to Europe.
The hotel has a very pleasant atmosphere, the minute you walk in. It is beautifully situated at an artificial lake surrounded by trees.
The hotel has a large terras with tables and chairs to sit outside.
Also closeby is a shopping mall, Camp Creek Marketplace.

We arrived around 6pm in the hotel, left the suitcases behind and returned our rental car. (Just follow Camp Creek Pkway and follow the Rental Car Center sign, you get there in 15 minutes. We called for the hotel shuttle when finished and were picked up 20 minutes later.
Our room was very spacious and met all our needs, including a fridge, microwave, coffee maker.
After driving all day, we had dinner at TGI Friday (brought there by the hotel shuttle) and walked the short way back afterwards. Then had a wonderful night's sleep to get up bright and shining for the famous HI breakfast. Really, there is everything you can imagine even the famous HI warm cinnamon rolls! The breakfast lady was so kind! I was looking for a banana and she apologiezed that they would come in a little later and when she received them, immediately came to the table to bring some. She even brought a little bag to put it in.

All the staff like cleaning ladies, receptionists, drivers were very pleasant, friendly people.

After breakfast and a swim at the indoor swimming pool we shopped till late afternoon, packed our last bought items, changed and went to the airport to catch our evening flight.

We were sad that this was the end of our vacation but being in such a nice, comfy surroundings made up a lot for that!
Thank you guys!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek