I absolutely loved this location!!! My flight had been cancelled from DC back to Gainesville, FL due to weather so I was not in the communication or game playing mood (please understand what I say). Delta would not provide assistance on finding a hotel, so I had to find my own. All of the hotels, close to the airport, were booked. I called IHG central reservations and got this excellent gentleman that was not trying to let my attitude mess up his evening. I forget his name, but he calmed me down, and helped me find this awesome hotel & even called to verify shuttle service still ran at this hour! Did I mention it was pouring rain outside & I had to walk in it to get to the shuttle area???! LOL! It was just not my evening! But once the shuttle came, Mr. Jonathan made everything easier. There was also a Delta Stewardess who was in the shuttle giving his praises of my hotel selection, so it made me feel so much better. I got to ATL about 9pm and did not make it to the hotel until after 11pm. Mr. Jonathan assisted me in the rain, even after I told him I had no cash to offer him for his excellent service. Ms. Chrissy was so helpful in checking me in and Ms. Alicia was awesome in helping me check-out and get back to the airport to get my flight home. Her daughter graduated so we conversed about that until Mr. DeAnthony was ready to take me to the airport. He offered me a bottle of water and chatted with me all the way back to the airport. I'm not fond of the Camp Creek area; I feel it is always crowded, but this place is so nice! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is awesome! Love the back porch with the lake view, from the dining area, it’s very relaxing. If you come to ATL and need a place to stay around a lot of shopping, dining and still have a rest & relaxing feel, this is your hotel! They know how to turn your frown to a smile! Two Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta