US$115
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Room Service
US$214
US$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
US$174
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$188
US$174
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$612
US$584
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$794
US$583
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outlobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am traveling with business, so appreciate the free wifi, clean room etc, but what I REALLY loved was when I had to send a package, Andre (shuttle driver) dropped me at UPS, came back for me after an airport run (no, he did not forget about me!) then when I left something at UPS--he graciously took me back with a smile! Front Desk has been equally accommodating. The service has been FABULOUS, which is what I appreciate when traveling for work. Great job hiring your team Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie W
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Andre and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

we had made a reservation Friday, June 13th at 10am for Saturday June, 14th. We were travelling from Florida to Indiana with a six month old baby and did not know how the trip would go. This hotel was half way and had reasonable rates and could accommodate five adults. We actually decided to leave Friday night at 8pm and drive through the night to get home. I called the hotel the next morning, Saturday, at 8am to cancel they said I would still be charged because they had a 24 hour cancellation policy. I was calling within 24 hours of making the reservation and within 8 hours of checkin. My husband called back and argued with three different people before they agreed not to charge us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank libbyluiu
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear libbyluiu,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property. I am sorry that you had difficulty cancelling your reservation. Rest assured, your comments will be reviewed by our management team and will be used to target opportunity areas to avoid same incident in the future. We hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Charisse V
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I received wonderful service with a smile from Debbie and Leslie. The atmosphere is comfortable and quiet. I couldn't have had a more comfortable weekend! I will certainly be coming back in the future whenever I'm in Atlanta!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Vocals74

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and Leslie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel the night before a flight from the Atlanta airport. We booked a suite room. We arrived about an hour before check-in, and while our room wasn't ready, the lobby was a comfortable place to wait. The front desk staff was changing over and they made sure to let the ones coming on duty know that we were waiting. A room was ready for us shortly before check-in time, and we could tell they changed our assignment to a different room than originally assigned so we could go ahead and check in (same room type).

We used the shuttle service in the evening and again in the morning. Both shuttle drivers were pleasant and drove safely.

We enjoyed the breakfast. There is plenty of seating area, and the staff kept the food replenished. They provided a tray to take some food items upstairs to our room.

The room was clean and the only thing we had to ask for were linens for the pull-out couch.

This hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, groceries, gas stations, drug store, and movie theater.

We have stayed here a few times before and were not disappointed this time either.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nzmommy

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a very good experience with my stay. Rooms were clean, fresh linen was available and the overall customer service was excellent. My room had a view of the Creek. The scenery was gorgeous. I will gladly stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Marsha W

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!