US$171
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$120
US$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$144
US$129
  • Room Service
US$282
US$209
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$143
US$203
US$186
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$222
US$162
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$111
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$612
US$827
US$612
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outlobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We loved staying here! It was for a business trip and they helped us when our party left us behind. She offered to have the driver go out of his way so that we could be on time for our meeting. It was highly personalized and quality service. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dedaco
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek, Atlanta Georgia. Super hotel and staff. I I highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. it is surrounded by excellent restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel J

Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am traveling with business, so appreciate the free wifi, clean room etc, but what I REALLY loved was when I had to send a package, Andre (shuttle driver) dropped me at UPS, came back for me after an airport run (no, he did not forget about me!) then when I left something at UPS--he graciously took me back with a smile! Front Desk has been equally accommodating. The service has been FABULOUS, which is what I appreciate when traveling for work. Great job hiring your team Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie W

Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Andre and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

we had made a reservation Friday, June 13th at 10am for Saturday June, 14th. We were travelling from Florida to Indiana with a six month old baby and did not know how the trip would go. This hotel was half way and had reasonable rates and could accommodate five adults. We actually decided to leave Friday night at 8pm and drive through the night to get home. I called the hotel the next morning, Saturday, at 8am to cancel they said I would still be charged because they had a 24 hour cancellation policy. I was calling within 24 hours of making the reservation and within 8 hours of checkin. My husband called back and argued with three different people before they agreed not to charge us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank libbyluiu
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear libbyluiu,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property. I am sorry that you had difficulty cancelling your reservation. Rest assured, your comments will be reviewed by our management team and will be used to target opportunity areas to avoid same incident in the future. We hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Charisse V
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I received wonderful service with a smile from Debbie and Leslie. The atmosphere is comfortable and quiet. I couldn't have had a more comfortable weekend! I will certainly be coming back in the future whenever I'm in Atlanta!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Vocals74

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and Leslie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!