US$120
US$98
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$171
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$112
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$214
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$130
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
US$127
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
US$174
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
US$179
Hyatt.com
US$612
US$584
Mandarin Oriental
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$583
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outlobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here overnight after an international flight and we were very impressed with everything. Debbie Potts was the receptionist and she helped us get into our room before check in time since we'd been flying for hours. Every staff person we saw greeted us. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was amazing, and the best part for our girls was that it had an indoor pool. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in that area!

Karen

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen P
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for this great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff (Debbie, Tara, Willie, Alicia, Renee), at this Holiday Inn & Suites truly made my stay worthwhile. When it comes to Hotel stays I am anything but cautious because of the amount of traffic traveling through. This hotel exceeded the expecatations of what and how a hotel should treat their guest. When you stay at this Hotel, you will no doubt encounter Debbie, who is bright and sunny even at 6am. when you are still trying to wake-up and she will also do her best to handle any issue that may arise during your stay. During my stay, I felt like the staff really excelled at making me feel welcomed and safe. While, there I randomly stopped at the front desk and spoke with Alicia regarding their Emergency Evac Plan and she stated without hesitation that the Emgergency Evac Book was under the front desk and I could look through it if I wanted to, also I was told were the In-place shelter for emgergencies was located. I think this little tibit says a lot about the training and professionalism of the staff. I felt as though the staff took their job from professional to professional / personal and to me, this is a tremendous plus for any establishment. The hotel was very clean, smoke free with a friendly atmosphere and a "free" shuttle, (I didn't use). Also, their is a shopping district and movie theatre walking distance from the mall without having to venture into the flow of traffic. Even though the breakfast and breakfast staff was great, the only thing that I missed was not having the option for waffles; but besides that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe and friendly hotel to stay in ATL. The downside is if you like really firm pillows, bring one from home; the pillows are really soft but comfortable. Other than that, "Enjoy your stay" and treat the staff as people because they will definitely treat you as a welcomed individual at their home.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have less overhead traffic and noise along with corner rooms away from the ice and vending machines are better.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RWM8453

Thank you for the terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, Tara, Alicia, Renee and Willie for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am traveling with business,at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek Atlanta, Ga. I have had a great time here. All the staff here are so nice ( Tara & Willie) have went out of there way to make sure it was a nice stay for me. I just want to say thanks so much. Also, I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank C_W254

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Tara and Willie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We loved staying here! It was for a business trip and they helped us when our party left us behind. She offered to have the driver go out of his way so that we could be on time for our meeting. It was highly personalized and quality service. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dedaco

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek, Atlanta Georgia. Super hotel and staff. I I highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. it is surrounded by excellent restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel J

Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!