“Excellent Service and Great Value”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #78 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The airport shuttle, price, and free parking were my main reasons for selecting this hotel for my one night stay in Atlanta. The shuttle driver was friendly and professional. I was even offered a cold bottle of water while on board the shuttle. This hotel also offers free parking which was great for my friend who was driving to Atlanta for our overnight and one day out exploring all that Atlanta has to offer. I enjoyed the indoor pool. It was very peaceful and relaxing after a long morning of travel. The bed was very comfortable and the view of the creek from my room was a nice suprise. I was on the 4th floor and only heard a couple of airplanes overhead. It did not affect my sleep. I usually only stay at a Holiday Inn if I am traveling alone or with friends. If I find myself in Atlanta again, I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura S
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After a long day at the ATL airport and many cancelled flights we went to this Holiday Inn Express - Camp Creek for a room. Marilyn G. went over and above to accommodate us and give us the best deal. After a long frustrating day it was nice to be helped by someone who was professional, competent and extremely nice. Many thanks to Marilyn G and our shuttle driver, who also was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy P

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn and our shuttle driver for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Debbie & Tara were very good. I will most defiantly come here again! We stayed here overnight after an international flight and we were very impressed with everything. Debbie Potts was the receptionist and she helped us get into our room before check in time since we'd been flying for hours. Every staff person we saw greeted us. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was amazing, and the best part for our girls was that it had an indoor pool. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in that area!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MaryHollo

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and Tara for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We found two weird bugs in our room one on the ceiling. (Scary) the other on the curtain. We travel a lot first time seeing a bug. My husband who is an outdoorsmen said I was over reacting. But we were not camping. Customer service was good despite the buglife

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Liniquedare
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Liniquedare,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review of our property. I am pleased that you found our staff commendable. However, it is regrettable to hear that your stay was negatively affected by the general maintenance of the room. I have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve our service.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again here in Atlanta.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Karen

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen P

Thank you for this great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff (Debbie, Tara, Willie, Alicia, Renee), at this Holiday Inn & Suites truly made my stay worthwhile. When it comes to Hotel stays I am anything but cautious because of the amount of traffic traveling through. This hotel exceeded the expecatations of what and how a hotel should treat their guest. When you stay at this Hotel, you will no doubt encounter Debbie, who is bright and sunny even at 6am. when you are still trying to wake-up and she will also do her best to handle any issue that may arise during your stay. During my stay, I felt like the staff really excelled at making me feel welcomed and safe. While, there I randomly stopped at the front desk and spoke with Alicia regarding their Emergency Evac Plan and she stated without hesitation that the Emgergency Evac Book was under the front desk and I could look through it if I wanted to, also I was told were the In-place shelter for emgergencies was located. I think this little tibit says a lot about the training and professionalism of the staff. I felt as though the staff took their job from professional to professional / personal and to me, this is a tremendous plus for any establishment. The hotel was very clean, smoke free with a friendly atmosphere and a "free" shuttle, (I didn't use). Also, their is a shopping district and movie theatre walking distance from the mall without having to venture into the flow of traffic. Even though the breakfast and breakfast staff was great, the only thing that I missed was not having the option for waffles; but besides that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe and friendly hotel to stay in ATL. The downside is if you like really firm pillows, bring one from home; the pillows are really soft but comfortable. Other than that, "Enjoy your stay" and treat the staff as people because they will definitely treat you as a welcomed individual at their home.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have less overhead traffic and noise along with corner rooms away from the ice and ven...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RWM8453

Thank you for the terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, Tara, Alicia, Renee and Willie for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am traveling with business,at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek Atlanta, Ga. I have had a great time here. All the staff here are so nice ( Tara & Willie) have went out of there way to make sure it was a nice stay for me. I just want to say thanks so much. Also, I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank C_W254

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Tara and Willie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: £83 - £148 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek