Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Agoda.com
US$156
US$131
1,268 results
All reviewsatlanta airportdomestic terminalrental carbaggage claimchampions restaurantthe concierge loungean overnight layoverconvention centeran early morning flightlobby barnext morningroom servicebusiness meetingfront desk staffskytrainconvenienceshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Workout center was great with first class equipment. Concierge was perfect as was dining / sports bar with games on many different flat screens. Menu a little price but the food was great!! Will return again !!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2014

To me the true measure of a hotel is how the handle things when something goes wrong. To make a long story short I applaud the Front Desk Clerk for owing up and accepting responsibility for his mistake.
Though our stay was very short, we found the rest of the staff to be observant, helpful and attentive.My only complaint would be the noise level near the Front Desk when trying to speak with them over the phone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my stay at this hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff was courteous, and the check in process was smooth. The Sports Bar downstairs provided reasonable dining and was a great place to kick back and enjoy some college football.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 September 2014

My husband and I are elite members and always stay at Marriott. This location was typical Marriott quality - comfy beds, good service, great gym and nice ambiance. It also has a free airport shuttle. My only complaint was the pricing at the restaurants. The bar and steak restaurant were very expensive - my coworkers observed the same. We paid Capital Grille prices for Outback steakhouse quality. There's nothing else in the area, but great proximity to the airport. Great hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NikiF
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Third year in a row for my kids and I to accompany my husband here while he is here for work. Every year there has been a large group occupying the hotel and convention center next door so things are very busy! BUT, despite a full house the staff is always extremely polite, friendly, accommodating helpful and generous. The rooms are very clean and well kept as is the entire facility. Gorgeous salt water pool and amazing work out facility. The resteraunt, champions, has good food and service. I Always look forward to the visit here. Can't complain about the "pep talk" and free ice cream the guy at the front desk gave my kids when they were acting out a bit either. My kids have been towing the line ever since. :)

Stayed: September 2014