“Home away from home, very chic and professionally...”
other travellers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 63 reviews

Reviews from our community

A4McPhers...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Home away from home, very chic and professionally maintained”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

*Centrally located to everything in downtown Atlanta inc Airport, spotted public transportation literally 2 minutes walk away for those that don't drive (bus and train)
*Flats are just as described in description and very clean
*Safe area and secure parking (off the street)
*Facilities has everything you would need for self cooking and grocery storage if so desired (full size fridge, stove, utensils etc)
*Dee's customer service is first class and she always responds promptly to any situation that arises

7 Jan 2014
Hi A!

It was very nice to meet you!

Our housekeeping crew is going to be very excited that you mentioned how clean the studio was. :)

I am also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of the kitchen. Cooking your own meals always makes people feel at home. I hope that next time you'll stay a little while longer!

All the best!
anwood
“Great bang for the buck!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed for New Years this year and had a hard time finding a place that was near everything Downtown but under $115 a night. Plus most places charged extra for staying New Years Eve and day. We found this place on Trip Advisor and although the website initially had us second guessing we took the gamble. It didn't seem like it could be possible to have a fully furnitured apartment studio in Midtown for $79 a night. All the places we saw for that were motels and dumps. Now the outside building itself could use an update as it looks like it would be old, but it is very modern feeling inside. This place was an awesome surprise! It was clean and had more amenities than excepted. Iron, hair dryer, iPhone speaker dock, keyless door with code, all kitchen utensils, oven, microwave, and mini stove top, fridge, dish soap, trash bags, etc. We went to publix which was about a 7 min drive and bought breakfast and snack foods to save on eating out. Atlantic Station which has shopping, IMAX theatre, LA Fitness center, the Body Exibit, and great restaurants was just a short drive away. Great Thai restaurant (Tuk Tuk), Mellow Mushroom pizza, culinary store/teaching classes, the Marta, and a salon/spa, ALL a walk away. We will definitely be back here again, you really aren't going to find anything like this for all you get and the price.

7 Jan 2014
Hi Ashley!

I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to check out the neighborhood. You'll have to check out the Chipotle that just opened next to Tuk Tuk next time you are in town.

Hope to see you soon! All the best!!!
New York
Reviewed 28 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
28 Dec 2013
Hi E!

Thank you so very much for all of your kind words. It was a pleasure having you around. I was sad to see you go, but I am very happy that we made your transition here easier and that you were able to take time to find somewhere to settle down.

All the best!!!
68Rita
Zurich, Switzerland
“Practical, with great management!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

The studio is just as it appeared on the photos. It is conveniently located, very clean, and tastefully and contemporarily decorated - it reminded me of an Ikea showroom! The kitchen was simply but sufficiently equipped. We appreciated being able to make coffee and have breakfast in the morning or enjoy a glass of wine in the evening. (Wine glasses would be a very useful addition to the kitchen equipment!) Dee was a very efficient, friendly, responsive and helpful property manager.

Unfortunately, we had quite a few technical difficulties on the first day, with the music devise, Wi-Fi and air conditioner not functioning properly. Dee responded very promptly to my email and did everything possible to right the situation as quickly as possible.

One aspect of the studio I found rather unpleasant was that you could not open the windows, but instead, had air coming from a rather noisy air conditioning / heating unit. It is very possible that this would not be an issue to most people who are used to these kinds of units. I live in Switzerland, where it is rarely hot enough for air conditioning, and am not accustomed to such noisy devises. I really enjoy having fresh air in my room, especially when the temperature outside is pleasant.

This being said, if you are not bothered by such things and are looking for a convenient, economical, tasteful, well-managed place, I would recommend Studios on 25th!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenient location, property manager
Liked least: air conditioner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Phil D
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful location and area.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

I am planning on recommending this property to everyone I know visiting Atlanta. The location was fabulous. The Studio had everything you might need to make for an easy stay. I was really impressed with layout--including the use of space in the bathroom.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the bathroom
Liked least: stairs
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Oct 2013
Hi Phil,

You are such a doll! I am so very glad that you were able to stay with us.

I hope that you'll think of us the next time you visit Atlanta and maybe bring me along when you go antiquing. :)

Best wishes,
MarylandT...
Maryland
“Super Comfortable Bargain Stay”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

For much less than an Atlanta hotel stay, I had a studio apt. I've had too many noisy small rooms in airport and downtown hotels in Atlanta. Here there is a kitchen, a big bed, a sofa, table and chairs and it is so quiet at night! If you have a car, there is free parking or there is a Marta bus a block away. I will be back next year!

2 Sep 2013
Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad that you had a much more peaceful time in Atlanta than you did the last time you were here. I knew you were going to like it. :)

I look forward to your next visit!
Lisa N
Charleston, South Carolina
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I recently stayed here while we were in the process of adopting a baby. We had to stay for 3 weeks! We had no idea when we were actually coming to GA and when we would leave. Dee was so flexible in our reservation! She is such a wonderful property manager! I cannot say enough about how clean and inviting the studio was. Absolutely a perfect place to stay if you are in ATL for an extended period of time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: NOTHING! it was great!
Friends getaway
22 Aug 2013
Hi Lisa,

Thank you so very much for you kind words. It is comments and referrals from guests like you and your family that will help us continue to grow and keep us around for many years to come.

I sincerely hope to see you around next year for the one year celebration or maybe even sooner.

Best wishes,
Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing