“Would definitely stay again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
Experienc...
“Would definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 5 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend & I stayed here for a few days & we loved it!! Awesome location close to everything, quiet neighborhood, really clean and at a great price! I have nothing negative to say about studios on 25th. I'm really picky about where I stay & I can say we both really enjoyed our stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hauwaykb
Nigeria
“excellent”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I came to atlanta from Africa, and did not want to stay in a hotel as I was staying for 2 months.The BCA met all my needs and more. The property is very close to the train station if you want to walk or you could take the bus to the station. I learnt all the bus routes and saved a lot. Plus I loved Dee.she took care of everything and responded to enquiries quickly.I would definitely stay here again. Centrally located, safe neighbourhood, beautiful and serene. Thanks dee

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
9 Dec 2014
Hello,

It was our pleasure to house you during your stay in the U.S.

I hope that we were able to show you a little of our “Southern Hospitality”. :)

Shoot me and email if you ever come back to visit!

Best wishes!
Dee
Shelly A
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Modern Apartment in Good Location”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartments are conveniently located in midtown right off a main road, but they are really quiet and safe. I am an apartment manager, so I tend to notice a lot of the details in apartments because it is what I do every day. I really appreciated the efficient communication from management, the easy check-in/check-out procedures, and the cleanliness and aesthetics of the apartment. You really can't ask for a nicer apartment in a better location for the price! The only thing I noticed that could use improvement would be the bathroom. It's a little outdated in comparison with the rest of the apartment and the tile grout needs a deep clean, but this would not keep us from returning to this location the next time we visit Atlanta.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Bay City, Michigan
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I needed a reasonably priced, centrally located hotel that was in a safe area and I got that and more! Brought my own coffee and a bit of food to save on cost and this place met all of my needs. Dee was great! The place was clean and well kept and just right for everything I came to Atlanta to do. I would totally book it again and recommend it to anyone.
Only thing I couldn't find was a mailbox to mail postcards to friends. A family of joggers put it in their mailbox for me!

Travelling group: Solo
Meredith1...
Charleston, South Carolina
“I stay here all the time!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I work in Atlanta almost every month and always stay at BCA. The rooms are clean and quite. They also have free parking! In Atlanta free and safe parking is very hard to come by. Here your car is near your room and the neighborhood is safe and clean. There are tons of great restaurants within walking distance as well.
The manager Dee is a wonderful person. She is very nice and quick to respond to any little issues that may arise. You can count on her for just about anything!
I recommend staying here to anyone who wants more than just a small hotel room. The wi-fi is also excellent.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the fast wi-fi and free parking
Travelling group: Solo
Pearland, TX
“Perfect for our needs”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here to bring our daughter to start school at SCAD. It was an easy 10-minute walk to SCAD and 15-minute walk to Spring House. It was also 10 to 15 minute drives to CNN, World of Coca-Cola, Olympic Park, MLK historic area, Atlanta History Center, and Margaret Mitchell House. We really enjoyed our stay. It was convenient to have the kitchen and was much less expensive than hotels in the area.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: It was a great location and great price.
Liked least: It was very humid.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Iwogbemi
“Right location and value for money”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Studios at 25th was great. We loved the location because we could access most attraction easily. A train station is so close by although we had a car. The room was neat and had the basic needs. What you see on the website is exactly what you get.
Would definitely recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing