“Modern, minimalist short-term lodging for the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Christa C...
Wichita, Kansas
“Modern, minimalist short-term lodging for the budget-conscious traveler.”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

On our recent visit to Atlanta, my husband and I, stayed at BCA on 25th St., and apartment complex which is nestled between a business district and a residential area. The location provides easy access to the Interstates for easy navigation around the area. The landscape was beautiful with native foliage and topography. The room was up-to-date with modern furnishings and appliances. Everything was clean including the bedding, bathroom and refrigerator. Overall, my first impression was positive.

The drawbacks were that there was no soap holder in the shower so you either dropped it on the floor or laid it on the ledge at the bottom of the shower. Also, the bathroom sink had no counter space for toiletries so they were stored on the counter in the kitchenette which proves cumbersome for one or more occupants. My husband found the bed to be too soft for his taste. Also, the code for accessing On Demand movies for each room should be listed on the 'welcome' pages you must complete upon arrival.

I would stay at BCA again as long as the price remains the same, knowing that you get what you pay for.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location of the property
Liked least: The bathroom amenities
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
Ashley H
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, myself and our chihuahua visited Atlanta for Emory's graduation in May. We were very please with the accommodations provided. The price was reasonable and the apartment very clean and modern. The apartments are in a nice residential neighborhood and we were able to have nice walks with the dog.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Nancy R
Waco, Texas
“The softest sheets I have ever slept on!”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I Was in town for a conference, and the accommodationsorry were perfectly suited to our needs. Reasonably convenient to the Congress Center, free parking, beautifully appointed, and we'll equipped. The property more than met my expectations and Dee was great!

Management Response
4 May 2015
Dear lovely guest,

Thank you very much for the kind words. My boss will be so happy that you loved the sheets. :)

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hope to see you again soon!
Dee
MrandMrsH...
“Lovely and peaceful and in great condition!”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay at apartments on 25th for a couple of days in May.

Although we never actually saw a member of staff, Dee was very helpful and gave us all the info we needed to get in and out of the place as well as making recommendations for touristy things we could do in the area.

Everything was very clean, and it was incredibly quiet the whole time.

We would absolutely stay here again if we ever find ourselves in Atlanta again!

Highly recommended!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It looked just like the pictures and was very clean.
Liked least: Nothing, it was great!
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Experienc...
“Would definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 5 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend & I stayed here for a few days & we loved it!! Awesome location close to everything, quiet neighborhood, really clean and at a great price! I have nothing negative to say about studios on 25th. I'm really picky about where I stay & I can say we both really enjoyed our stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hauwaykb
Nigeria
“excellent”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I came to atlanta from Africa, and did not want to stay in a hotel as I was staying for 2 months.The BCA met all my needs and more. The property is very close to the train station if you want to walk or you could take the bus to the station. I learnt all the bus routes and saved a lot. Plus I loved Dee.she took care of everything and responded to enquiries quickly.I would definitely stay here again. Centrally located, safe neighbourhood, beautiful and serene. Thanks dee

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
9 Dec 2014
Hello,

It was our pleasure to house you during your stay in the U.S.

I hope that we were able to show you a little of our “Southern Hospitality”. :)

Shoot me and email if you ever come back to visit!

Best wishes!
Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing