“Prefer your own space? Stay here”
other travellers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
lfer6f
London
“Prefer your own space? Stay here”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We were going to be in Atlanta for a few days so wanted somewhere we could cook if we wanted so looked for apartments. We booked BCA Residential for this reason. The apartment is basic but has everything you need. The sound proofing isn't good, so you can hear if your neighbours are listening to the TV and the windows are single glazed so you may get woken up by the birds, I'd recommend ear plugs if you are a light sleeper! The bus stop is within a 5 minute walk which takes you to the arts centre MARTA in under 10 minutes or you can walk in around 25 minutes. The buses run around every 20 minutes. We didn't have a car so took a while to get places but could use the breeze card to get around. There is a CSV pharmacy 20 minutes walk away where you can get basic groceries. We didn't find a bigger supermarket in the area. Soap, hand wash etc is provided but no shampoo so remember to pack this!

Overall we had a good stay and was good to check in online before we arrived so we could get straight into the apartment when we arrived after a long flight.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Happi-Nap...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Not a Hotel”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

It is not a hotel at all. Condo's without a front desk. The check in was not convenient at all. It was all done by me doing it on my phone over the internet. There was no shampoo, one small bar of soap. It had no coffee. No room service. I had to take out my own trash. For the price, I would have rather paid $50.00 more and had all the benefits of a real hotel. It is in a good location. The room was clean. If you are staying for a month then maybe but not for 3 days.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Feb 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying in one of our furnished apartment homes. We are very happy to hear that you found our apartment to be clean and enjoyed the location.

I see that you booked through Hotwire. To ensure you get a hotel on your next Hotwire booking, each listing displays a property classification. Our properties are listed as “Apartment” or “Condo” indicating the accommodation is not a hotel. Other classifications are “Hotel”, “Resort”, “Boutique” and “Casino”. Many of the “online travel agents” like Expedia, Boooking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and others now list “specialty accommodations” like ours (and Expedia now owns HomeAway/VRBO).

Yes, we are a vacation/corporate rental accommodation and not quite like a hotel – guests are given access to a private residence with a fully equipped kitchen instead of a hotel room. Our furnished apartments do not have a hotel lobby or other expensive-to-maintain hotel features which is how our guests can stay in the core of Atlanta for nearly 1/2 the rate of a hotel.

For guest convenience we offer our innovative - At Your Leisure Check-in®.

Our virtual Guest Pre-Arrival Registration and Check-in process is a modern alternative that allows each guest to go directly to their apartment rather than an office/front desk upon arrival. This is especially nice with late night arrivals or when you are delayed/tired and all you want to do is relax in your apartment.

Apartments are supplied with hand soap, towels and linens. With product allergies being common, and similar to other corporate rentals, we no longer provide any highly personalized toiletries like shampoo, etc. We do have some bathroom amenity items upon request.

Like many furnished apartments, we provide weekly housekeeping and we can arrange additional cleanings or towel change-outs by request.

Our management office is open across the street during normal business hours and we quickly respond to requests or issues day or night. Like “calling down to the front desk”, we have a 24-hour hotline.

Guests choose us for short-term or extended-stay hotels needs because of our unique offering including fully equipped kitchens – like being at home, in a quiet residential neighborhood.

Although you may have had different needs for this short-stay, we hope that you will consider us for a long-term stay in the future.

Kind regards,
David & Dee
BCA Residential Furnished Apartments
Andy M
Tampa, Florida
“Modern Studio in a Great Neighborhood”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Excellent location! The studios are in a pleasant, quiet neighborhood and there are several good restaurants within walking distance. Buckhead and Midtown are just minutes away, and the major interstates are just a couple of blocks away. The studios are exceptionally sleek and modern, and have all the standard amenities and kitchen appliances- including an oven, fridge/freezer and cooktop- so you can prepare your own food. The check-in process was very organized, and everything was spotless. Highly recommended!

MarylandT...
Maryland
“Great studio- quiet, nice area, great restaurants”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my second stay at the Studios. Atlanta is packed for the week near Labor Day. Hotels are crowded, noisy and overpriced for this week. The Studios are in a quiet neighborhood(quiet is important for me) with some very nice restaurants nearby(Tuk Tuk, Mellow Mushroom, Watershed)&close to a bus (which takes you to the subway). Having an actual kitchen is great. I stock up at Publix at Midtown and have breakfast and sometimes dinner in the apt- cooked by me or leftovers from a restaurant meal). It also means I can have healthy food and snacks when I am in the apt(which is also important for me). WiFi is included(not the case at the overpriced hotels!). I used Lyft and Uber more this time because of a back problem- but the cost of those services(and they are great- quick and every driver was nice!) - more reasonable than taxis- even added to the cost of the rental are still much less than staying downtown.
I couldn't figure out the TV and a faucet was loose in the shower- I sent Dee an email as I am out of the apt most of the day. By about 10 AM, I got a email from Dee that everything was fixed! And it was!
There is a laundry room- I don't like to over pack so I use the laundry once each trip. I bring my own change but the management can provide it.
If you like to walk, the neighborhood is very nice- many runners in the morning
So thank you to Studios on 25th and to Dee!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the quiet and the kitchen
Liked least: some construction during the day- but I was out most of the time
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
David A
Bryant
“This Studio Apartment is exceptional for the "at home" feel!”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at various accommodations in Atlanta over that past few years. I have been looking for just the right place to fit my needs and comfort. This Studio Apartment met every item on my list of desire and need. It is exceptionally clean and very well appointed with the furniture and decorations. The kitchen is fully equipped and all appliances are new and well kept. The location at 25th & Peachtree is perfect. I am able to easily and quickly reach every area of the city I need. I completely recommend these accommodations. The location is perfect. The facilities are great, and the cost is very reasonable. I plan on making my reservations at this location each and every time I visit Atlanta.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and amenities.
Liked least: That I had not found this Studio Apartment rental service before this trip.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
KiwiGeorg...
New Zealand
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

A wonderful place to stay. My husband and I have stayed here twice for extended stays and love the place. Everything you need in the room, very clean, quiet, and close to shops. Also great for walking around the neighbourhood (lovely houses and quiet streets.) This is our go-to place to stay while in Atlanta for business.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The price and convenience of the property.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
4Luvmy2
east coast
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for my daughters orientation at Georgia State University. It's only about 15 minutes from the campus. I booked the room for $69 a night on Hotwire.

PROS
- decent rate
-Close to the city
-Close to Marta and the Amtrak station
-stores and restaurants within walking distance
-room is clean
-wi-Fi worked relatively well
-free parking
-residential neighborhood
-having the kitchen and fridge helped to say money on having to go out for every meal
-Keycode entry so I didn't have to worry about losing my key

NEUTRAL/CON
- Close to the Amtrak station so you will hear the horns blaring when the trains come in
-I had to put up my own garbage and wash my own dishes before I left. I wondered if the people who used the dishes before me had done a thorough job
- check in form requesting cc info and license picture to be placed in a box outside. Doesn't feel secure to me
-need skirt/dress hangars in closet
-need room darkening shades or curtains
-no elevator. Had to carry heavy luggage upstairs

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing