“My experience on mother's day was unforgettable ...not in a good sense by any means! My massage therapist did not change the li”
Review of Buckhead Grand Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buckhead Grand Spa
Ranked #6 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Atlanta
Reviewed 26 May 2011

experience on mother's day was unforgettable ...not in a good sense by any means! My massage therapist did not change the linen from prior clients. I found hair, dirt and carpet fibers on my bed! I was disgusted and had it changed. Funny the therapist acted as if it was somelse fault..
Not possible it was only two of them working. Our credit card was charged twice! The management appeared to be money hungry. I found the experience to be a waste of money...ill head back to the Mansion Buckhead for my next experience. The spa is only two rooms and a waiting area...dont be fooled by the photos. My walkin closet and bathroom are about the same size as the spa!

6  Thank meandyi

Reviewed 20 March 2011

I booked a couple's massage for my fiance's birthday. When we got to the spa waiting room, it was beautiful - it's a small, yet relaxing environment. The staff is also very nice. It's just what you expect for an upscale Buckhead spa. The actual massages were only average though - I actually got a little bored near the end our of hour. My fiance got a deep tissue massage, but he said it was probably weaker than the Swedish that I got.

This was a fun experience, but I wouldn't return to Buckhead Grand Spa.

5  Thank mallorybsmith
Reviewed 25 February 2011

Beautiful place, nice people.
Pleased and very happy with spa treatments.
Excellent value- about 30% less expensive than in my St. Regis Hotel spa.

Fulvio Salerno , Italia

11  Thank SpiaggiaRagazza
Reviewed 16 January 2011

My husband and I had a couple's massage at the Buckhead Grand Spa just yesterday. Based on the tripadvisor reviews, I wasn't worried. It was a really good massage, but for the price we paid, I expected so much more. For $180 we had a 1 hour couple massage. For that price, I like to be pampered a little bit more. Maybe throw in some luxury...didn't happen.

The spa is very, very small. It is inside a large building and we couldn't find where to park so we parked in the shopping center across the street and walked over. You enter the building and it was a little confusing to find the spa although it was right around the corner. The spa consists of a lobby to your right and 3 rooms to your left. (as far as I could tell)

Privacy: The massage rooms are behind the 3 frosted glass doors. I was changing clothes for the massage when the door opened so my husband could enter. A lady sitting in the lobby looked right into the room at me. I'm just glad I hadn't completely undressed. There is no privacy between the massage rooms and the lobby.

Ambiance: There really wasn't any. The music was nice but I'm accustomed to a more relaxing, peaceful atmosphere. I like to feel like I've entered a spa where I'm going to be pampered, not just a room with a massage table. And, there was a lot of light in the room. I'm sorry, but that is not at all what I've experienced in the past. It's a little hard to really rest when the sunlight is so bright in the room.

Overall: The massage was really, really good. But, for that price....pamper me a little. Throw in something to make the experience memorable. I could have gotten the same thing from a massage school for a much, much cheaper price.

6  Thank springlett
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I booked an appointment for my friend and me at the Buckhead Grand Spa to celebrate my birthday. Despite arriving 10 minutes late, they were very accommodating and welcoming. I do not recall the name of my masseuse but she was amazing. I had a body wrap, 90 minute Swedish massage, and foot treatment. She massaged everything from head to toe-even my ears. When the 3.0 hour session was over, it took me 2-3 minutes to stand up because I was so relaxed. I will definitely return whenever I visit Atlanta. I send a special thank you to the Buckhead Spa for making my birthday a special occasion.

8  Thank fanfanfr

Been to Buckhead Grand Spa? Share your experiences!