“What a lovely experience!”
Review of Buckhead Grand Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buckhead Grand Spa
Ranked #6 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We tried this spa on a recent trip with no firsthand knowledge of what it was like. What a lucky break for us! The facility is quite lovely, based on the first floor of a 5-star condominium highrise in Buckhead. The owner/manager (not sure which) was charming to deal with both on the phone and in person. I had selected a Swedish massage and it was the best I've ever had in my life. Thank you, Lateesha!!! My friends had deep tissue massages, facials and reflexology and everyone came away relaxed and happy. Can't wait to go back!

6  Thank Cathryne W

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I recently redeemed my family's gift certificate at Buckhead Grand Spa. Reading the reviews online about this spa I had high expectations, and I am happy to say that they were all met.

The building was a little difficult to find but I partly blame my GPS. The person at the front desk was nice enough to stay on the phone with me and help guide me there which I really appreciated. When I finally did arrive I was greeted by funny doorman who was able to brighten my mood after my frustrations at the wheel.

The spa it self is very pretty, has a nice and relaxing feel to it. I was seated in the waiting area and was asked to fill out a little information about myself. Right after I was introduced to the ladies that will taking care of me. My gift certificate was a 3 hour package that included a facial, massage and a body polish.

I wish I had written this right after so I could be more detailed however it's been more than a week now. However I do feel obligated to mention my excellent therapists Natalie who performed my body treatment, and Daiva who did my face. Even though I didn't have problems with my skin I was happy to still see results just days after my facial. The massage was very relaxing and the masseuse really concentrated on my needs that I wrote down at the beginning. I advise you to write down what you want, because they will listen. Both of the ladies had kind and professional personalities that made the time fly right by. I saved their names as well as the spa's for the future...A quick advice, arrive on time because I saw that the spa is pretty busy on weekends.

3  Thank 5feetofperfection
Reviewed 2 February 2013

arrived early - you best not do that as there is nowhere to relax pre or post treatment. its expensive to park too. While the treatments were good they are clever at adding on "extra's" and by the time you have finished you spend more than you want to.

4  Thank Expattraveler100
Reviewed 30 November 2012

unfortunatley I lost the card with the name of the girl that worked on me but I think it began with a T (im sorry) I wanted to give her the most excellent rating!! she used some sort of new technique and it was wonderful the people at the spa were so friendly and nice and I was traveling from connecticut so just looked them up in phone book online - they were close by and s they had good ratings but gentleman that answered phone was so nice he even said call him he would guide me to the place! anyway it was just great - I had deep tissue

8  Thank jjjjamaica
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2011

experience on mother's day was unforgettable ...not in a good sense by any means! My massage therapist did not change the linen from prior clients. I found hair, dirt and carpet fibers on my bed! I was disgusted and had it changed. Funny the therapist acted as if it was somelse fault..
Not possible it was only two of them working. Our credit card was charged twice! The management appeared to be money hungry. I found the experience to be a waste of money...ill head back to the Mansion Buckhead for my next experience. The spa is only two rooms and a waiting area...dont be fooled by the photos. My walkin closet and bathroom are about the same size as the spa!

6  Thank meandyi

Been to Buckhead Grand Spa? Share your experiences!