“Amazing experience”

Emory Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #3 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at Emory CCH as part of a week + long compliance training. The hotel accommodations were great, from the bar/restaurant, the additional dining room and all the amenites, such as gym and pool. The staff was very nice and greeted me each time I passed. I would recommend for business or personal.

Room Tip: For two, the room with the king size bed is perfect. It had a mini fridge available for use (no char...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
JBrunson, Guest Relations Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Jeff K,
We are glad to hear about your positive experience at our hotel and are humbled that your organization chose us to host your event. It sounds like you really got to explore the hotel during your stay and utilize most of our amenities. For this, we thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for other travelers to read. We just hope we get to see you again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed here for a week on a work conference and it was the best place around. From the service, staff, food, room, etc the best. Can't wait to be back!!! Nice area around within walking distance to CVS and restaurants; however the bet breakfast was at the hotel. Our conference was at the hotel so did not need WiFi during the day but at night I could leave my room and be at the lobby, no problem.

Dear cinthiasharfman,
Thank you for the really kind words! We don't mind being called the "Best ATL Hotel" at all. I wasn't sure if you might have been having issues connecting with the WiFi in your guest room, but if so, just let us know next time and we'll try and help you troubleshoot. Regardless, thank you again for the flattering review, and we hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was there for medical issues and the Emory Conference Center is the hotel of choice for me. It is close to the Emory Eye Clinic and Hospital and this is a plus. I have stayed there many time since 1980 and I have found everything to be excellent. No Complaints!!

Dear 64Paul,
Thank you for the kind words! We are always excited to hear feedback from guests who have stayed with us over the years. It's direct feedback from you, the customer, that really helps us plan for the future, and helps us to keep a "pulse" on how we're doing. We hope everything went well at the clinic and that the next time we see you will be for some good rest and relaxation!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I had a first rate experience here. I did not encounter one unwelcoming staff member. Everyone made me feel like I was a friend. They did not try to rush away from you when you had a question or needed information. I was here for a school for work by myself for 6 nights. I felt totally safe the whole time. One of the staff also told me about a great place to walk and unwind. The area is nice and quiet. I can't say enough about this hotel and its great staff. Top notch establishment!

Dear Mandy D,
From all of us here at the hotel, we thank you tremendously for the flattering compliments! We are elated to hear that everyone was accommodating and that you felt safe during your stay. We're also glad to hear that you were able to carve out some time to explore one of the local walking trails. They truly are beautiful! Thank you again, and hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Attended a conference and stayed six nights. The hotel staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. The location was like being at a retreat with the surrounded woods. Rooms were comfortable, clean and well maintained. Food was excellent and accomodations during the conference were top notch. The fitness center, pool and spa area were extremely nice although I did not have a chance to indulge.

Dear Bernice R,
Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with the rest of the TripAdvisor community! We just hope that the next time you're in town, that you'll have enough extra time to get to enjoy the rest of the amenities. Thank you again, and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We spent last weekend at the Emory Conference Center, all the employees were wonderful, the hotel spotless and the restaurants excellent. I could not find one fault if I tried.
I would stay there again next time in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Great view, nicely furnished
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear steven s,
Thank you choosing us as your place to stay during your recent trip to Atlanta! We are so glad to hear your comments and have shared them with all of our staff. Thank you again, and hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently stayed for a weekend and this was my second time at the hotel. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. The service is friendly and welcoming. I would have like to stay longer if I had more time. I stayed in a corner room on the third floor and was at tree level. It was nice to pull back the blinds to a balcony that looked out into trees. The room felt very private because of this. Even though there was a conference at the hotel, I didn't feel the hustle and bustle of other conference hotels that I've stayed at.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have more light. I'd go for one a little higher than the third floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
JBrunson, Guest Relations Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear waejae_jae,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Emory Conference Center Hotel during your recent trip to the Atlanta area! It appears that you are quite the traveler, so we feel lucky to get such a great review from a true road warrior. We just hope that you will be able to come back and enjoy some more R&R time!