“The only place to stay if you are visiting Emory!”

Emory Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #2 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 August 2014

From the minute you check in, Leo the concierge has learned your name and will stop his work each and every time you pass by his desk. I promise you, you won't enter or leave the hotel without a warm greeting from Leo! I'll never stay anywhere else in the Emory/Atlanta area!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
JBrunson, Guest Relations Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Gillian M,
Thank you so much for the flattering five star hotel review of the Emory Conference Center Hotel. We are elated that you & Leotis were able to bond so well - we will definitely make sure he is aware of the impact he made on your trip!

There are newer reviews for Emory Conference Center Hotel

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Sometimes you meet one or two people who are friendly, but at the Emory Conference Center Hotel everyone was friendly. From attendents in the hallway to the restuarant to the front desk. And it seemed real! On top of being clean and safe and comfortable, I felt welcomed - even valued. That makes a big difference when you travel. Put simply, I can't help but smile when I recall my recent stay at this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gary B

Dear Gary B,
Thank you for the flattering review of our hotel. We are truly honored to have had you as our guests, and it was our sincerest pleasure to be here for you during your recent trip to Atlanta. Now the real question is when will we get to see you again???

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I didn't know that I was in the market for a new mattress but after three great nights of rest on your mattress I am. I have a recurring shoulder ache that I experience with my present mattress. It did not occur during my stay with you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Greggory W,
Thank you for the kind words in regards to your stay, and for taking the time to share the here on TripAdvisor! We recently purchased new mattresses and box springs, and are elated that it seems that we picked the right ones. We spent a lot of time at the mattress facility testing them out. So glad it paid off! Thank you again and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I attended a conference being held at Emory University and stayed in the room block held by the association. Pleasantly surprised to arrive at what seemed to be a beautiful state park setting basically across the street from the CDC. Who knew?? The staff is over the top friendly and the rooms are well-decorated and maintained. Very clean! I would definitely stay at this property again for personal travel as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear karinh371,
Thank you for the kind words in regards to your stay with us. We consider ourselves very lucky to have the 20 wooded acres behind us, especially this close to downtown. We will definitely share your comments with our housekeeping staff as well. Thank you again and we hope that we will get to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was at Emory for a conference and needed to be within walking distance to the school of public health. The staff greeted me at the door and they were warm and friendly. I arrived early and my room wasn't ready, but they offered to store my luggage. My room ended up being ready in 20 minutes. My room was clean and the concierge was so helpful in organizing taxis for my group of 15 people to get to dinner. If you are visiting Emory or the ATL area, this is a great place to stay. The architecture of the hotel was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, so it has a warm cozy feel.

Dear YolandaDC2014,
Thank you for the five star review of the Emory Conference Center Hotel in Atlanta! We are so glad that we were able to take care of all of your needs during your stay. We will definitely share your comments with our Concierge staff so that they will know what a positive impact you have made on their stay. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the architecture of the building as well. We definitely work hard to keep it as relevant as possible. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Emory Conference Center is an excellent place to have a business conference of family reunion. It is spacious and accommodating. The staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable about
the hotel and city attractions.

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

Dear GooseWimp,
Thank you for the fantastic review of the Emory Conference Center Hotel! We are especially humbled when the person we are making a positive impact on is a group organizer. Thank you for giving us a shot, and we hope that we will get to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have stayed twice for multiple days and nights at the Emory Conference Center Hotel and for both stays I was delighted with the service and amentities. The staff are professional to levels far beyond what a financial services executive would expect from the hospitality industry and exceeded my expectations. I would trust any valued family member, colleague, or friend to their care without hesitation. The amentities are fabulous and I felt as though I was in a national park or resort the minute I arrived at my destination. I proudly wear an Emory University golf shirt as proudly as I wear my bank's own colors. The Center's staff effortlessly performed seamless magic.

Dear Peggy H,
Thank you for humbling review of our hotel & staff. We couldn't be any more honored than to hear such great feedback from one of our guests. We would like to sincerely thank you for giving us the opportunity, as we know you have many options when it comes to places to stay in Atlanta. Thank you again, and we hope that we will get to have you back as our guest again, soon!