“Great salads!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Atlanta, GA
“Great salads!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Nice variety of salads...will fill you up!! Good location great for lunch time people watching!! Go before noon to beat he crowd and get a good seat!

Visited December 2011

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food, Not so Great Service”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I ordered food from here on 8/11/12. The food was great, fresh and healthy. The service sucked! The person taking our order was rude. Otherwise, the experience was great. I ordered the house salad and a chicken sandwich which both exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this place for a quick bite to eat.

Visited August 2012
jgideon10, Owner at Fresh To Order, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Kayden,
I received your comments and wanted to reach out to you at once. I am so sorry for the rude service you received (You absolutely should not have). Thank you so much for writing a review and letting us know of what occurred. I would welcome the opportunity to take care of you properly next time your in. Please email me at customercare@freshtoorder.com Look forward to hearing from you.

Calgary, Alberta
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Basic food choices, okay deserts but cheap prices!

Visited June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Lunch Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This is a great lunch spot with some nice healthy options.

Visited June 2012
“Fantastic Fresh Food”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I enjoyed their Southwest Egg Sandwich. I actually think is is the best breakfast sandwich I've ever had. It comes with a side of mixed regular and sweet-potato home fries and your choice of bread. If you like fresh tasting food, nice portions, and reasonable prices, this is the place for you. I will definitely seek out F2O in the future!

Been to Fresh To Order? Share your experiences!