“excellent food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Reviewed 14 April 2014

we really enjoyed the menu--got the tortilla soup, salad, and spinach dip for $20...drinks were a little pricey but htey had a great selection to chose from...also enjoyed the tv screen on the brickwall

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Given that this hotel is in "Buckhead" by address only and I did not have time or transportation to go elsewhere (such as the real Buckhead), it is one of the better of the mostly terrible Shula iterations. Servers were great. Food just so-so.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We ordered sandwiches, which were delivered within 25 minutes. Very tasty, generous portions. I had grilled chicken and my husband had a BLT. Room service is one of our long-time special treats!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I ate here in the bar as well as in room service several times. The meals were great, service was great, a little but then again, you have to consider where you are.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We ate at Shula's when we stayed at the JW Marriott in Buckhead. It's right across the street so it's easy to walk to. I was a little surprised how casual it was. More of an upscale sports bar than a steakhouse. That suits us just fine, I just wish I would have known and I would have worn shorts. Steaks were great and service was good. We used out discount for our hotel package and were able to knock $25 off the ticket. All in all a good place to get a burger or a steak along with a cold beer!!!