“Great”

Bicycle Tours of Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: There’s no better way to see this great city than on this 9 mile, 3-hour tour. Guests will be introduced to many of the signature and historic sites of the city, beautiful intown neighborhoods, the vibrant street art scene and many hidden jewels off the beaten path. This tour takes guests where no other tour company can!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I highly recommend this to everyone. The people of Bicycle Tours of Atlanta do a great job. This was a fun and interesting adventure for visitors to Atlanta or for those of us who are lucky enough to live here. The bikes are very comfortable and geared for a pleasant ride. The staff took such good care of us and made it a day to remember. The route was not too hard, nice and shady a lot of the time, and varied in scenery and history. So, in all, just do it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went to Atlanta last year with a friend and we thought it would be a great idea to take a bike tour. The day of our tour it was pouring down rain. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to continue with the tour but we figured as long as it wasn't lightning we would just go for it. We had an amazing time riding with Chantelle and it was lovely to meet Robyn. If you go to Atlanta please take a bike tour you will not be disappointed. I've become very interested in biking because of my experience! Although we weren't able to finish the whole tour due to the weather, (we got through about 8 miles) we had a blast biking in the Rain. They even offered to refund us part of our money because we didn't finish the whole tour. Well worth the money, I felt safe, and the team is very friendly and professional!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Robyn,

Thank you so much for a truly wonderful time. My wife and I had a fantastic time on our bike tour.

You exceeded all of our expectations and made this a wonderful experience. Hopefully we will be able to book something again with you soon.

Thanks for a great memory, if you are reading this review and thinking about a bike trip in Atlanta you will not be disappointed. I am a local and learned so much.

John

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The experience with Bicycle Tours of Atlanta was top notch from the reservation through putting the kickstand down after completing the ride. Robyn and staff provide a unique experience of touring Atlanta with attention to every detail. Our family, including a 7 year old, enjoyed every moment on the tour. Doug, our guide was both informative and safety conscience. Seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of Atlanta connected us to the city in a way we never would have experienced without the tour. Thank you for a fun filled family activity.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was lucky enough to go on an evening tour the night of a work conference. Not only was the tour itself wonderful, not enough can be said about Robin and Richard - our tour guides!

Robin set up the tour for our work group, and took us out herself. A few of us were worried about the challenge of the ride, but she took us on a "flattened" trip. It had very few hills and was a great 10 mile ride! The information provided during the tour was interesting and we really got to see parts of the city we wouldn't have if not on bicycles.

Overall, this was a wonderful experience and it converted me to bike tours! I'm already looking into options for similar experiences for my upcoming trips to other cities.

Try this tour - you won't be disappointed!

Been to Bicycle Tours of Atlanta? Share your experiences!