“I'm Addicted To This Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Noche Brookhaven
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Spanish, American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peachtree Rd
Transit: MARTA Brookhaven Station
“I'm Addicted To This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

If you like Tapas, you'll love this place. I eat here almost once a week, whether it's Dine In or Take Out. It has a very cool ambiance. Very laid back feel. The staff are very nice, professional and seem to really enjoy their work. Personally I am a big fan of the Trailer Park soft tacos. This place is great for a date night or casual dinner. The bar is fun later in the evening too if that's your thing. If you are in the Buckhead or Brookhaven area I recommend that you check it out.

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Taco Monday's are great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

First time for me at Noche. It will not be the last. The food is top rate. Monday is $2 taco days. Since it is a Tapas Bar the tacos come out as they are ready. You may not get your entire order at once. It just keeps on coming. The look and feel of the restaurant is like a neighborhood bar and grill. I want to come back in the summer. It looks like it would be a great afternoon place to gather with all the open space.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

My husband and I live nearby, and we come to Noche in Brookhaven about twice a month. The food is excellent and the value is incredible. I love their nachos and tacos. Try the lobster taco! It's worth a couple of extra dollars.

The only two things to be aware of are inconsistent service and the loud dining room. Ask to be seated in Mark's section who is always great. After serving us several times, Mark now remembers our preferences. If I order nachos I don't even have to say pico on the side, since he know this is how I like it.

They have a nice patio, which is a great option to get away from the noise inside or to enjoy warm weather.

I strongly recommend this place!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Venice, Italy
“Love the tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

The tacos are great here and on Monday they are only $2. I love the crispy fish taco but they also have shrimp and steak and even a lobster taco. The drinks are also good and they have a sinless margarita that is less calories. The place is lively and fun. A great place to eat and hang out.

Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Bacon Wrapped Dates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Well you can tell from my title that the bacon wrapped dates were fabulous! They had a lot of great food here, octopus, tacos, etc. All was great and the service was quick!

• Visited August 2013