“Very good and relaxed”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Morningside Kitchen is a new Atlanta restaurant opened in 2016 in the location formerly known as Rosebud. We feature wood-fired grilled meats and fish and rotisserie chicken, salads, and small plates to share. Created by the team from Murphy's, our restaurant is open nightly for dinner and weekends for brunch. Our goal is to become a "Best Atlanta Restaurant."
Canton, Georgia
“Very good and relaxed”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We went there last night. Before we knew it, that we were in for a very tasty dinner. Food was good, service was good, and I would definitely recommend a going here again. The only downside was the climate control for the building seemed very warm last nite.

Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent and Creative Menu, along with Great Service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My friends and I go do lunch most Saturday afternoons and each week we make an effort to try a new restaurant, meaning one we haven't been to before. 2 weeks ago we tried Rosebud. We knew little about it, only that the food was southern in nature and that it filled up for lunch fast. I got the Nasty Royal which is a sandwich of thick Ham, Brie Cheese and Scrambled Eggs on a french baguette. It was excellent. In fact it was so large I saved half of it for the next morning. We got the chopped liver Appetizer to share, as well as the fried grits.I did care for the fried grits but my friends liked them. I loved the chopped liver, which was on little pieces of toasted bread, had bacon on them, little pickles, and a balsamic vinegar that was nothing short of special. I enjoyed the meal there very much and I look forward to going back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Romantic Place”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place is conveniently located in Virginia Highlands and is a great date place or place to go to dinner with friends. The menu is somewhat limited, but all of the dishes are unique and tasty with good sized portions. I have been there twice and loved it both times. Last night, I had the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. Excellent. For an appetizer, we had calamari, which was also very good. My boyfriend had the turkey burger, which he loved. We were too stuffed for dessert. I would recommend this place, definitely.

• Visited June 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Guess we had high hopes from all we had read. The were training some new staff Sunday of Memorial weekend. It took awhile to get service, and then the food to a longer time to arrive than we expected. Some of the food came out cold and noticeably having been under the heat lamps longer than it should have. Our out of town guests were excited to try the signature Nasty McAllister, and sadly were disappointed in it. We did like the crab deviled eggs, and the fried cheese grits appetizers, but the main courses were all mediocre.

Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
“Best Sausage Ever!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I can't wait to go back on my next visit to ATL! The Orange Crush breakfast cocktail is crazy, I was buzzing all day! lol Although our server was a bit dingy, my group and I still had a great time. The food was outstanding, no one was disappointed. I had the stuffed pancakes (not really stuffed, more like a big pig in a blanket) and my wife had the bread pudding french toast. Both were excellent, and I had a side of their homemade sausage (two huge patties!)! This was the best sausage I have ever tasted! One thing to note is that parking around the restuarant is terrible, it's in a very busy (small) neighborhood with other shops, etc. So parking is limited, and you will definitely wait a while for a seat, but having their food I see why the wait is long! Definitely going back!