“fab find”

Ranked #10 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“fab find”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband found this place and brought home a quart of a variety of ice-cream flavors. We did a family tasting. The salted caramel was the most popular. Glad we have a new ice cream place! We will frequent it often!

• Visited January 2014

Decatur, Georgia
“Smooth and Creamy!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Yummy, yummy sums up this review. The ice cream here has a great taste and so many varieties to try. I had the Salted Carmel Ice Cream and was suprised by the smooth carmel taste and the subtle hint of salt. I am never dissapointed when I stop here for ice cream.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta
“Really, really good ice cream!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stopped here with my son for some ice cream and absolutely loved the place. Service was great (you walk up and place your order at a window) but the ice cream was amazing! I had the banana biscoff ice cream and I could have eaten a gallon! My son had a milkshake and a scoop of caramel popcorn ice cream...didn't sound good to me but ohhhhhh I was wrong. We are going to go back with they have the Krispie Kreme flavor. This is our new favorite stop!

• Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Ice Cream ever”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

While visiting my son's family in Atlanta I thought it would be a good thing to take my granddaughter out for ice cream. Of course she immediately agreed to my suggestion. My daughter-in-law suggested a place we had never been to and we went there.

Morelli's calls its ice cream, "gourmet ice cream". I say it is the best ice cream I have ever had and I am 72 and have had lots of the stuff over the years. That day I had guava cheesecake flavor. The best ever. Then last night I had coconut joy-chocolate and coconut mixed with vanilla. Unbelievably great. All I can say is that I am looking forward to our next visit. The stuff is that addictive!!

The place is nice, the different servers have been very friendly, there is ample parking and the prices are no higher than most. That is it!!

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, GA
“New location”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Morelli's has moved up the street to the large shopping plaza. It's in a much nicer area with a building you can walk into and sit down to eat. That's a huge plus from the old place.

The ice cream as always is amazing. So many very unique flavors that change daily. Honestly the only downside is the price. My wife and I pay about $15 for maybe two scoops each. It is an ice cream shop however, and while we know we can buy ice cream at a supermarket and eat it at home, there's a reason people choose to go out to eat. While some flavors are pretty standard, many are unique and I have never seen them anywhere else.

We will always stop here when in the area.