“A good stop at Atlanta Airport, Concourse B Store # 39”
Review of Charley's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charley's
Ranked #2,063 of 4,020 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Charleys was a busy place, but fast service. We had about an hour and a half to our connecting flight with Delta, and since it was a short flight, no meal onboard. So I stood in a short line, ordered the Philly Cheese (large) at $9.62 plus tax ($10.38) to split with my wife. My wife grabbed a table. I shuffled down the line a little to watch my sandwhich being made. Fried on the grill with cheese and onions. My number was called, and before I could get it a very fast women grabbed my sandwhich and disappeared just as quickly. She was probably hungry from stealing luggage from unsuspecting travellers. There seemed to be one small sandwhich left without a taker, so it seems implausible that she got both my number wrong and the size of the sandwhich.
Anyway I still had my receipt with my number (3) and showed it to one of the cooks who threw another steak on the grill and made my sandwhich a second time.
The steak was good, really too much for lunch for one person, so I"m glad we shared. It was interesting watching the herd come and go, and we didn't loiter so that someone could get our table.
Other than the sandwhich theft we had a good trip in and out of Atlanta Airport. And Delta was on time!
We'd certainly stop at Charleys again.

Reviewed 21 May 2011

It’s been a few years since I’ve been in the ATL airport for a Charley’s, but they are still as good as I remember. I came to this terminal (as I’ve done in the past) just to eat at Charley’s and then back to the terminal I’m leaving from. Not sure why but none of the three Charley’s in my hometown can make them like they do here. I have even complained to their main office about my local Charley’s..

I fly just about every week, and Charley’s in ATL is the only ‘gotta have it food’ at any airport.

Today I had their Regular Cheesesteak, Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Maybe next time I’ll get bacon on it, but this time I wanted to compare it to my local ones … one more time.

Never been to either airport location when there hasn't been a line, but the line moves fast. People are friendly.

(Since eating in ATL, I've eaten at the one in MSP again ... MSP is just not as good. Good, just not as good)

Been to Charley's? Share your experiences!