Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive
Ranked #150 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Tifton, Georgia
“Found 2 Cockroaches”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Found two cockroaches, bed was basically springs and a sheet of cotton. No shampoo, and the was no drain stopper (PROBABLY WHERE THE COCKROACHES CAME FROM) i kept on waking up every hour just make sure that there were no bug on or around me. "PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE" luckily they were able to refund my second night. not worth it

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this review, 20 August 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am truly sorry to read about the situation you experienced while staying at our hotel. We are routinely praised for our service, cleanliness, rooms, and exceptional rates, so it is with the utmost seriousness that I regard your comments. I can assure you that your remarks will be fully researched and all results will produce prompt actions by our management team. As a company, we will continue to make offering clean, comfortable hotel suites at affordable rates our priority.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Philadelphia, Mississippi
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Hello Travelers! I recently stayed at Homestead Perimeter for 3 weeks and my travel mate and I had a very satisfactory stay. Before coming to Atlanta I checked out the internet for hotels and reviews and decided that the Homestead was the best place to stay for our purposes. After reading some of the reviews we were apprehensive but, never experienced or saw the problems some of the reviewers complain about. We were treated in a cordial "southern hospitality" manner every time we went to or spoke with office staff. Our quoted rate and the bill we paid were exact. Clean towels and other necessities were plentiful. The grounds were clean, safe and comfortable. Our room was just what we expected. Fellow travelers staying here were pleasant and quiet. The Homestead was very convienent for that part of Atlanta; ajacent to the Publix , Rite Aid, fast food. Walking distance to MARTA, just 2 or 3 blocks from the Perimeter Mall.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Carol C
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Atlanta - Perimeter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 June 2012

The manager on duty was horrible to work with. I got better service from the support staff than I did him! We will never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Atlanta - Perimeter. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

First, when we walked in, the rep was on a personal call. Also, she showed him another price online that was less $30 less than what he quoted. He wouldn't honor it. Then, when we walked in the room, it was fine. But, one hour later, the bathroom was flooded with water leaking from the toilet. When I called, he offered to give me another room, but I had to come to the office to get the key. When I went down to get it, it was raining cats and dogs. He gave me a room on the other side of the property. So, I had to pack back up and move in the rain. I asked if I could stay anywhere more convenient due to the weather, but he said nothing else was available. Mind you, as I walked in the rain, I saw 3 vacant rooms. Finally I settled in the other room and went to sleep. The bed was ok, but the bedding is rough and had crumbs in between the sheets. The next morning, I called to request late check out, and the Jamaican lady said they didn't honor late checkout and I had to be out in 30 minutes, which was 11:30am. I asked could I leave at noon, but was not allowed. For $89 dollars, I'll be at the Westin next time.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Ciaranamow
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 15 November 2011

The hotel is good.. more of an inn.. the rooms are big and a family of 4 can easily stay.. got 2 bathrooms to suit 4 people .. TV .. Internet etc. You could cook your food which helps save a lot of money.. a little far off from downtown so a Car is must. Was there for 3 days and at the price could stay there for months.

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best and peaceful
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Pulkit_saxena
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 March 2011

I stayed here for seven months in 2010 and 2011; the value is quite good but the service staff is very busy (with something else). Location convenient for walking, room spacious but I had one flood (upstairs toilet trouble):

"Give us all the receipts for your spoiled food and damaged goods, we will see what we can do". NOTHING

I had a bag of dry-cleaning misplaced by the office staff. They dodged this for months, then refused to issue the already-approved settlement made with the headquarters staff.

"Give us all the receipts for your old clothes and we will see what we can do".
NOTHING. Would not rewind the security tape to view that day. Would not believe clothing had any value.

Oh well stay here if you expect NOTHING from the help.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank cashepp
bahamas
Reviewed 11 April 2010

We checked in Mar 30 and stayed for a week. The front desk clerk was efficient, check in lasted about 10 mins! The room was clean and quiet, we couldnt believe there were pets on the premises. The area was great also, all the major shops were nearby. The only hiccup was they were suppose to clean our dishes when they cleaned the room, but THAT didnt happen. They should have provided dish liquid in the rooms so that you could do it yourself, but we had to ask for it.

It wasnt a five star but it sure was worth the stay.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank anislandgirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
#10 of 10 in Sandy Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N-Perimeter Mall Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive? Share your experiences!