Hilton Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
3,894 results
All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerdowntown areafood courtgeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centerconferenceskybridgeconciergestarbucksmartameeting
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I liked this hotel 10 yrs ago. But coming in from a red eye and having spent 30 min unpacking, then lifting up the seat cover to find old barf crusts on the comode and DRIBBLES on the seat is not acceptable. Im sure since I travel for a living my complaint to the front desk will fall on deaf ears, but if your managers read this it is the 18th floor christmas eve to christmas, lower 1800 rooms.

I was naseous all day, still smelling that. i cleaned it myself rather than repacking and moving and waiting for another room when i couldnt hardly stand up from being up all night. 13 years of hotels, this was the most disgusting. will never reccommend my friends this place! i know hotels only deep clean rooms once a year or so but why cant we wipe the bathroom walls?

merry christmas!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This was my third time staying at this particular hotel. My only issue with my stay is that there is not a mini fridge included in the room. Other than that, my stay was amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean and comfy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We stayed for about 5 days in December. Were fortunate to be 'upgraded' to executive level. $24 extra per night - free wifi and access to lounge with free snacks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Beer, wine etc has to be paid for and breakfast consists of bakery items and a choice of grits or oatmeal. Not quite what you'd expect at 'executive' level. However, the room and bed were clean and comfortable and we had a fabulous view from the 28th floor. The concierge was a bit surly but Gia at the front desk was very bubbly and welcoming.
It is possible to get to the metro stop - Peachtree Center - by navigating skywalks that connect the local hotels to each other and not stepping outside once! Overall, it was a nice stay even if the hotel is possibly 20 years behind in the decorating stakes.

Room Tip: Higher the better!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I went to Atlanta for a wedding and luckily the wedding was being held at this hotel. This hotel has everything you need, so there is no real to leave the hotel. The downtown area is a little sketchy, so this is something to beware of at night.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

While the temperature in the rooms could be controlled but the conference rooms were too cold. Room maintenance was not good. First time in 20 years I experienced a phone and safe not working in an American hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business