“Home Away from Home”

Ranked #88 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
West Covina
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I felt like i was at home and the Staff made everything perfect. I had everything I needed at the touch of phone. Great Heavenly Bed was amazing. I like hard pillows and the staff brought me 6 different pillows to try. The Bar was really nice and seems like all the other guest were having a good time too. The weather out side was 5 degree and the hotel was cozy and warm

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (577)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The staff and housekeeping are very polite and courteous and go out of their way to assist you. The hotel is clean and kept up pretty well. I recommend to stay it is in a good walking location from the tourist attractions.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Gaithersburg, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I realized I would be arriving one day late so called immediately and notified the front desk of the Atlanta Hilton. The woman I spoke with said she'd leave a note in the computer so they wouldn't give away my room. When I checked in the next day, I discovered that she hadn't done anything and that they had given away my room. The manager on duty indicated that I was lying about my conversation and although allowing me to stay one night, that I'd have to leave the next day and find somewhere else to stay. Terrible incompetence and customer service!

Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Lauren,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience imposed during your recent trip. I appreciate your flexibility as we experienced an abnormal situation and thank you for your review. I have contacted our front office department in regards to your comments and we are evaluating our policies and procedures to hopefully prevent similar issues moving forward. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Branson, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I traveled on Monday, January 6th. One of the coldest days in Atlanta! I arrived after 16 hours in airports and prolonged delays. From the moment I arrived at 1:00am until I left, it was a great experience! The Hilton employees are amazing, happy people! The restaurant was packed a few times and watching how they handled it was ambitious and eagerness. The rooms were clean and nice. I especially appreciated the doormen, who were freezing and had smiles all week long! Thank you Hilton!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Me and a friend stayed at the Hilton Atlanta 12/28/13-12/30/13. We had an amazing experience. The staff were very couteous and help as this was our first trip to Atlanta. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego
Reviewed 10 January 2014

When I am in Atlanta which is for 20 days a year I love the Atlanta Hilton. Its not the cheapest, but for cleanliness and comfort, you will not do better. The proximity to Atlanta restarurants and local atttactions ia a plus

• Stayed January 2014
Algiers
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were there for a conference, room "prebooked" for the event.
We liked the room, clean, wide and nice view.

The weather was very cold, so we had to turn on the AC to heat the room, but it was very noisy. We had to turn it off for sleeping,otherwise, resting would be impossible.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business