“First time Hilton patron but will return” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Atlanta

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Atlanta
Ranked #92 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
“First time Hilton patron but will return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

We loved our stay at the Hilton Atlanta and will stay here for future visits to Atlanta. The hotel is close to all area attractions, pedway access, and hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, bedding comfortable, and furnishings were modern and up to date.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Cleveland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

The building and staff are wonderful. Down side is that the rooms are very small and only double beds are available. Television service was minimal. Hotel was clean; staff was amazingly courteous, friendly and helpful. Room Service and food was wonderful, albeit over-priced.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Trussville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a pretty nice hotel, but aging. The room we had was small, bathroom tiny. It as clean and staff was friendly and helpful. My biggest problem with the Hilton was the internet access was $12.95 per device per day! This was for Wi-Fi or using the network cable in the room! I guess they expect guest to expense the charge, but I was on personal business and that was not an option. Would avoid this place if Wi-Fi is an issue!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Newport Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I pre-payed for a 5 night min at a pretty hefty price for a busy convention. Arriving, I stood in line at 9:00 PM after a day of Flights when I noticed them turning people away. I began listening and the next two guest were told the Hotel was over booked and they would Taxi them to another Hilton Across town. Like sheep they listened. The 3rd guest and began discussing that we were next with the scam. His story was that he tried to check in at 3:00 Pm, but they could not give him a room, next thing you know they were attemting to send him off to another out of town Hotel. At that time I was pulled to the next Service personel and was told the same story. I politely said this will not work for me, as I have to be at the convention center next door early, I am presently DISABLED with my arm in a sling, and I am not going to be able to lug all my stuff in a Taxi across town to your other Hotel. They said they were sorry that even though I had prepaid the room they were sold out. So then I asked for a Manager, who repeated the same story. Then my attitude changed from nice to borderline making a total scene and guess what, I got a Room ! and so did the guy next to me. Needless to stay, this experince left a bitter taste in my mouth for Hilton. Then they went on to give my cell phone number to there Vacation timeshare who still call me. As for the Hotel, Seemed old and bit run down, Dark and Dated Lobby. Food service staff were great. Rooms were clean but nothing excited, Elevators a bit slow. I normaly stay at Omni but next time, its Marriott which looks really nice. Trader Vics in the lower level was nice, the roof top dining was closed for renevations.
So if they dont give you your room, Make a total scene, and they will give in on the greedy little scam. Better yet don't stay there at all. This Hotel will make a great Implosion !

Room Tip: Omini ! at CNN
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent trip. We assure you this was an abnormal situation – we hate to turn any guest away. Reservations are dynamic and as guests change plans we take steps to ensure that we do not affect other guests. In the rare case that this is unavoidable, we take full care of any costs associated with relocating a guest. Thank you for your honest feedback of our property. We have given your review to our front office team and hope we can avoid this situation in the future. Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate circumstances.

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

What we liked about this hotel is the fact that there was an enclosed walkway connected to the Marriott and Hyatt. We walked over to a restaurant on a cold night and most of the walk was inside!

Beautiful hotel. Nicely decorated. The main restaurant's food (Southern Comforts) was really good, too.

This is our third time staying at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was surprised to see so many mixed reviews about this hotel. I had a good expeirence. The rooms were spacious and very clean which is always my main concern! Yes the lobby is a bit dark and outdated compared to the Marriott and the Hyatt's lobby which are all connected by the sky bridge. However the rooms were fine, we were on the executive floor which was nice, the complimentary food in the evening was nice but the bartender could not make a good drink and there is not a huge selection, that was a waste of money. I mean a dirty martini is basic and he couldn't make it! In the mornings they offered continental style breakfeast. I didn't realize I had the park,eat,connect deal which means self parking was included and I had valet the car all weekend when I realized I paid $60 extra the front desk was very accommodating and took off the charge. I noticed someone had complained about smelling smoke, I too thought someone was smoking nearby but it is the smoke from the hotels restaurant fire grill which can be overwhelming at times. Other than that if I am in Atlanta again I would stay here.

• Stayed February 2014
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

warm and welcoming. all the modern amenities you would expect from Hilton. Great staff, clean & modern rooms. Did not eat in the restaurant since this was a for large business meeting. My company has used this location previously and will be back again whether for business or personal.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business