“Atlanta visit ”

ATL-Cruzers Electric Car & Segway Tours
Ranked #4 of 64 Tours in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: ATL-Cruzers is "The best first thing to do in Atlanta". Take a tour of the city on one of our exciting 5 passenger "Electric" cars or Segway Tours. We guarantee a 90 minute or 2.5 hour investment with us at the beginning of your trip to Atlanta will prepare you for a better stay. From learning about places to visit, to discovering the best restaurants the locals frequent, a tour with ATL-Cruzers is a must do! Convieniently located for guests with long layovers at Hartsfield Jackson Airport
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This is a very very good tour. Eliza was an excellent tour guide a native of Atlanta had excellent info to share thank u Mira and Steve as well

Write a ReviewReviews (3,086)
All reviews
"our tour guide"
in 423 reviews
"great tour"
in 281 reviews
"midtown tour"
in 50 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 86 reviews
in 82 reviews
"atl"
in 240 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This tour is excellent! Our tour guide Eliza was so Great !!! She was so knowledgeable and personable. She knew everyone name since she was such a sweetheart. The tour goes through all the neighborhoods around the downtown area. Many of the areas we would not have ventured to on foot as the tourist attractions are mainly downtown. The neighborhoods are beautiful and filled with history. Me and my husband did this tour on our 2nd day in ATL. If you never been to Atlanta this is a Great way to get to know the area. - Thank you Damaris & Paul - New Jersey

Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a terrific time we had on this tour. Our driver/guide was so friendly and informative. I'm not sure how she remembers all the names and dates. She showed us amazing old homes and churches, old buildings associated with Coca Cola and Gone with the Wind and Martin Luther King, She pointed out a restaurant which was the highlight of our eating experience in Atlanta because it catered to Gluten Free needs and everything tasted amazing! (Bantam and Biddy rotisserie chicken.) My husband and I with our staff were in Atlanta for business seminars and we like to take a day to site see at the end. We all went. This was a terrific way to see and learn about the city. Next time it would be fun to do the Segways! I recommend this highly to everyone, Carroll ( Phil, Holly , and Tracey) all had a fantastic time. Thank you so very much!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This tour is excellent. Manager Steve is a very nice guy. But our tour guide Mira is a star!!! She is knowledgeable and personable. She brought the city to life. The tour goes through all the neighborhoods around the downtown area. Many of the areas we would not have ventured to on foot as the tourist attractions are mainly downtown. The neighborhoods are beautiful and filled with history. Well worth seeing the real Atlanta and not just the downtown tourist area. This tour is a must for all. It is not cheap $29 per adult but it is 90 minutes in an open electric car that seats only 5 passengers so it is very personal to you. Interactive conversation and laughs with the driver/guide. We did this tour our first day in Atlanta. We were tired from the travelling and just wanted to see the city without having to navigate the streets and trains on our own. This is perfect and a must!!

1  Thank LawHyness
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I took the 2 1/2 hour segway tour with some friends for my birthday, and had the best time! My husband booked the reservation, and everything was set when we got there, the training was excellent, the staff was exceptionally friendly and easy going. Our tour guy was so much fun and patient while teaching 6 tentative women to ride through one of the busiest cities! I've lived in Atlanta area for 12 years, and have never learned more about downtown atlanta than I did that morning. I loved learning about Martin Luther King, and his history. The cemetery we went through was beautiful. I loved seeing all the city life, and being able to go where pedestrians go, but on a segway. It was pretty easy to learn, and made the tour even more fun. I would recommend this to anyone physically up to the ride. I'm going back to take my husband. Everyone was great the whole time, and I had a blast. Best birthday present ever. Everyone should do this at least once (or twice!)