Transferred to this hotel from the JW Marriott down the street during a conference. Not as nice as the JW, but still nice. Onsite restaurant and outside pool and whirlpool which I had the pleasure to take advantage of. No real lounge area in the hotel besides the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was cool. Not sure of the price since it was included in the conference fees. Room was nice but there was no bathrobe in the closet. I wouldn't mind staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Atlanta