I stayed at this hotel for a work event this past week. The hotel rooms are worn down and incredibly dingy. The rugs are dirty and falling apart and the paint is chipping off the walls. The rooms are not very clean - there was dust and crumbs on the floor of my room and those of my coworkers. The quality of the rooms at this hotel compared to that of the Springhill suites brand to me, definitely not the quality you expect for Marriott. As part of our work event, we had three meals a day catered by the hotel and the food was absolutely horrible. The staff was very nice and accommodating, which is why even three stars. I was beyond disappointed with the entire experience and would definitely not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Atlanta