This is a Marriott. You would never know it. I waited 25 minutes to check in. I was "upgraded" to the 8th floor (don't go there). It was so noisy in the hotel the entire night I slept about 1 hour. Every time a door closes, it SLAMS (not because guests slam doors but because every room door makes a horribly loud sound when it closes). Though rooms have a new bedding package, everything else about the hotel except the lobby feels 30-40 years old. Worse, the temperature in the rooms at night on a very cold night was about 58 degrees. Lines at the very slow elevators all day and night is long; hotel elevators lumber along very very slowly.
Around the corner is a Ritz Carlton and the JW Marriott, both of which I'm told are absolutely lovely. This hotel is awful and, to my view, not fit for human habitation. Just awful, truly despicable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Atlanta