My husband and I booked this hotel for a night away. Upon arriving we were told that parking was $10 and we understood with it being in the Buckhead area.The lobby was nice and the front desk receptionists were kind and efficient. The hallways were well lit and nicely decorated. Upon arriving in our room , we found a well decorated room. Unfortunately, the cleanliness of the bathroom left a lot to be desired. There were toothpaste spots on the front of the sink and hair in the shower. We settled in and began watching some TV. The pillows were nice, but the bed itself was uncomfortable. After turning the lights out for the night, we could all hall traffic and toilets being flushed repeatedly. Around 2:00 am we were awakened by a loud door slamming with yelling and giggling. We understood some people had been out and gave them time to settle. After an hour of yelling, coming in and out of the door letting it slam, and yelling to each other in the hallway in front of our door, I called the front desk. They sent someone up and the girls giggled when Robert let them know they were disturbing others. They asked his name and assured him they were going to bed. Within 5 minutes it got worse. We finally passed out when they got quiet around 4:00 am. The following morning housekeeping was at our door at 9:30. Really? In this high tech world they can't see who has checked out and who hasn't? We left around 10:45 and went to the desk for room bill print out. The receptionist asked how our stay was and I told him not great and mentioned the all night commotion. He simply smiled and said, "Well at least you don't have to go to work." Not the appropriate response. After reviewing our bill, I saw a $24 charge. When I inquired, I was told it was for parking. I told the receptionists at checkin I was told $10. He just said not it's $24. Only group rate is $10 sorry you should have seen it on your confirmation. I reviewed my confirmation and did not find it anywhere. He was less than concerned. All in all I would never stay here again and find the price of the room to be too high for the quality of the hotel and the additional parking fee. There are too many hotels in the area in the same price range that are far better and more accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Atlanta