This property has the potential to be a great stay; unfortunately the lobby, rooms and the hotel common areas are well past their prime.
- Great front desk staff, Charmaine and Henry were awesome they do their best with what little they have.
- Location; this hotel is close by Highway 75/80 and downtown Atlanta. Perfect for a Baseball tailgate party or if you are desperate for a place to sleep.
- Katina, my server at the restaurant is very courteous and accommodating with all customers.
- Derrick the shuttle driver was awesome. He was overworked during my stay, please give this man a raise.
- Rooms need to be remodeled Yesterday!!!. (if they had a Hell Hotel TV show this would be the perfect property to shoot the pilot episode)
- The common areas look dated and dirty (crumbs on the carpet, guest dishes sitting in the hallway overnights)
- The shuttle service stops running too early for customers that need to come back to the hotel from downtown Atlanta. It should stay running until midnight in my opinion to accommodate business customers with meetings or receptions downtown.
- There was only on shuttle running with about 20-30 customers needing transportation to or from downtown on several instances during my 5 night stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Capitol Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Holiday Inn