“One of the best business trips to the USA”

Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead
Ranked #9 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta for 3 days as part of a 5 person delegation in Nov 2013. The hotel and the staff were a pleasure, efficient, Helpful, large rooms, free business facilities, clean and the best breakfast ever.
Monique our front desk lady bent over backwards to accomodate our never ending requests and she succeeded every time. She was charming, helpful and just wonderful to be around.
This hotel and their staff exceeded our expections and we will definately be staying there again.
I would recommend this hotel for any occassion, business or family.
10 out of 10.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Love both the location of this Wingate and the friendliness of the staff. This is my third stay here and they accommodated my every need. I extended my stay twice and they managed to keep me in my room for my entire stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My family stayed at the Wingate in Buckhead this past weekend. We visited Atlanta to go to the aquarium and when I was searching for a nearby hotel, this one came up with great reviews. I booked our rooms on their site and got very good rates. The hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. They treated us as friends. Our room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. Breakfast was included and it was fantastic both days. Everything was fresh and warm. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from the aquarium and downtown Atlanta so it was close enough to drive to our destinations but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We got in and out of the hotel with ease and there are many places nearby to shop and dine. I can't say enough about how great our stay was and we will be staying here the next time we are in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Our room was right by the elevator which I normally do not like but it was surprisingly very quiet a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Wingate in Buckhead for a business meeting and my expectations were exceeded. We were offered very reasonable rates, and I was a bit worried about what we would get for such low rates. I was thrilled and amazed at what I found when I arrived:

Beds: The beds were clean and comfortable. For the entire three days I stayed there, my colleagues and I joked that we would be late due to sleeping in because the beds were so comfortable.

Service: We were greeted daily with warm and sincere smiles from the staff. They were simply wonderful.

Food: The owner/manager was the in-house chef and provided a delicious breakfast and lunch each day. Additionally, he baked fresh cookies each day, which awaited guests in the lobby.

Transportation: We were transported to and from the mall, dinner, airport, etc. in a stretch limo. We had a grand time!

The Wingate did an amazing job of making us feel at home away from home. I will surely look up this hotel when I return with my family for pleasure.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I feel like I am visiting family. I am welcomed as soon as I enter through the front door and the rooms are very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buckhead
Downtown
Hilton Atlanta
Hilton Atlanta
#83 of 173 in Atlanta

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead

Address: 3600 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-1416
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Buckhead
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#4 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#7 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#8 Green Hotel in Atlanta
#17 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: £95 - £248 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Atlanta - Buckhead Hotel Atlanta