“EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND VALUE”

Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead
Ranked #9 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 October 2009

My wife and I and some friends had the opportunity to stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Buckhead for 2 nights on 10/2 and 10/3 and had an exceptional stay. From the very start when I located the hotel based on reviews on Trip Advisor, I began an email dialogue with Anthony who is the poster boy for great customer service. He was able to answer all of my questions and provided me with a great rate for our stay. He was also able to provide tips on transportation to Turner Field, as well as organized our free (yep, free) transportation to Chastain for the Black Crowes Concert Saturday Night. Our limo driver, Craig, was fantastic and entertaining getting us there and back without me having to deal with driving, directions, parking, etc. It definetely made the concert that much more enjoyable. The room was bright, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The entire property was clean and well kept, and every associate we ran into was great (we even got greeted by Marquise by name each time we passed the front desk). Breakfast was an extra bonus and was all fantastic, especially the waffles. The location is convenient and easy to get to anywhere you're needing to go. I'll certainly stay at this property on my return trips to Atlanta and will not be considering any of the Marriot properities that I've stayed with for years. Thanks to Anthony and all of his wonderful staff!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
ttboy828, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2009

We all do what we love to do! Thank you so very much for acknowledging our team. I'm glad that we could all be of service to you both.

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead

Reviewed 12 October 2009

This hotel offers the best wedding party package we could find. The staff was marvelous.... friendly... efficient and bent over backwards working with me on getting rooms for the grandparents who needed special needs rooms....to the little details of having paper plates of late night pizza. Being a mother of the Groom and not having to sweat the small stuff that Anthony and staff took care of was worth a pot of GOLD. Thanks to them our son's wedding was something to always remember. Will not stay anywhere else in Atlanta.... this place was great.

• Stayed: October 2009

If the mother isn't comfortable, how can anyone else be? I am so glad that you can now relax after all that. If you have to do it all again, we'll be ready to help.

Reviewed 8 October 2009

We had a company reunion at the Wingate by wyndham in Buchkead, Ga. and we had a blast. The Staff was so accomadating to all our needs. We were a large group and the staff went above and beyond service. the front desk to would call ahead to make reservations for us at area restaurants so we would not have to wait to be seated, The morning breakfast was outstanding, The rooms were very clean, very comfortable, The value was just as great as the service. The location was perfect. Breakfast and parking included. our group did nothing but rave for the 3 days we stayed. We will be going back for our next reunion,

• Stayed: September 2009

Thanks for letting the world know that the Wingate by Wyndham Buckhead played a part in your reunion. We hope others will take heed to your wonderful comment. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 October 2009

My husband & I were in Atlanta to attend a wedding. We picked this hotel based on the reviews of TA. Not only were the reviews "spot on", but this hotel exceeded our expectation! As it turns out, all the out-of-town wedding guests stayed at this hotel & everyone was amazed. This hotel has beautiful, clean rooms. Also included is a hot breakfast with bacon, sausage etc. and omelets to order! There is free limosine service that will take guests anywhere within 3 mile radius of the hotel! There were appetizers in the bar area at night and cookies in the lobby in the afternoon. This place is incredible for the price.

Also, I want to mention the excellent staff. Anthony at the front desk upgraded me to a suite when he found out I recommended this hotel to the groom's family. After checking it out, they agreed this hotel was the best choice for everyone.

Everyone at this hotel was extremely nice and welcoming. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this Wingate Hotel to anyone traveling to Atlanta!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

You have no idea how much we appreciate you for referring such a wonderful family to us! Everyone was just as accommodating to our staff as we were to them. Please keep 'em comin' our way. We love repeat performances!

Reviewed 6 October 2009

I don't travel for business much but the whole staff at wingate atlanta in buckhead made me feel right at home and very welcome. I would not stay anywhere else

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business

Now, you have a reason to travel more! Thank you for staying with us. Just let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 October 2009

Do you want a hotel in Atlanta with a staff that backs the customer service standard that is rarely seen today? Well, just give the Wingate by Wyndham in Buckhead a try...you will be hooked. My co-workers and I have been staying at this hotel for over three years when traveling to Atlanta. We all know the staff very well and they take good care of us. Why? Because they take good care of everyone that walks through the door the same way as us. Another reason customer service is so good is lack of turnover...we have worked with the same staff for the entire three years plus.
The hotel speaks for itself. Curb appeal, cleanliness, security; they have gone all out to ensure safety for everyone. Everything in the hotel is always clean and in tip top shape and the staff takes pride in the hotel being this way. Whether you are traveling locally or from afar you will not have one problem while staying at this hotel...guaranteed.

P.S. Don't forget to try out the free breakfast every morning as well. It is an added bonus that is a great start to each day!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
ttboy828, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2009

Thank you for being our inspiration! We are definitely here for you. You care and We care.

Reviewed 3 October 2009

We travel alot, and I found this hotel quite charming. I felt as if I had any problems, they would be fixed immediately. But we did not encounter any! This was our first time to Atlanta but won't be our last, with our son in college there. And I would defininetly book here again. I will only stay in a room with a microwave and refrigerator since we eat out alot and almost always have leftovers, and this room had both. I liked the appetizers they had during the evening, and I thought the morning breakfast was great, with Herbierto making omelettes. Anthony and Marquis at the front desk are as friendly and helpful as any I have met! ( a shout out, Marquis!). All of the staff here are very delightful and helpful. Buckhead is a very nice area and this is a very reasonably priced place to stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Back at cha'!
We are so glad you chose to us. Thank you so much. When you are ready to return, please don't hesitate to call us directly. Hopefully, next time you can try our bartender's famous Capt. Sulley's drink.