Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Ranked #141 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Amerikkka
“Terrible!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I can't believe this place has such a high rating! Looks beautiful on the outside but I was offered a dirty room. I had to protest before getting a clean room that was available all along. Very shady attitude by the staff for doing that to me. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank MarkyMarktraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Located in a nice vibrant area is a hotel/motel that may look clean and worth spending money at but DONT DO IT. I must say it may have been the worse stay I have ever had. The rooms are dirty, kitchen is outdated and bathroom is awkwardly placed. For $63 a night I feel bamboozled. The strange men hanging outside was the worse part. Defiantly not a place to take your family.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that we failed in our mission to provide a clean and comfortable hotel stay for you and your family. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is going inspect each of our guest rooms for cleanliness issues.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at mlander@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Tuscalooa
Reviewed 5 April 2013

ROLL TIDE!!!

Our stay at Extended Stay Hotel was ablast. My husband and I enjoyed the king size bed. The flat screem TV that was in our room and in the Living Room. The kitchenette was perfect, because I love to cook. And we took full advantage of it. When we arrived we were greeted by Rooseline. She made us feel like we were special. She was so polite and very professional. My granddaughter and her boyfriend along with their two year old son invited us to come along with them on their vacation. So we did. Staying at Extended Stay Hotel was like home away from home. Rooseline made us felt like family. She was so kind and sweet. Her personality rated a TEN. There were other staff members...Brandy was too kind. She even let me vent to her. To take the time out to listen to me meant the world to me. I wish there were more people like to two of them, who take the time out to make one feel appreciated to be at their hotel. Those two girls need a BIG FAT RAISE for job well done. All of my friends know now where to come and who to ask for when they visit Extended Stay Hotel. My husband our stay for another day because we wasn't ready to leave. My granddaughter and her family spent another day after we left. We will be back and I hope that Rooseline and Brandy is there with their smiling face and big hearts of love for ALL...

See ya soon
Barbara, Nathan, Cierra, Tee and Caden

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 8 April 2013

Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Reviewed 27 March 2013

In the masses of extended stay type of hotels, this unit was a nice surprise. I am a small business owner and traveler and have spent more than a few nights on really hard beds with few perks in extended stay hotels.This property is well maintained, rooms clean, the bed firm but sleepable. Nice kitchenette with fridge and eating table, there is a separate desk for working. They do provide a small breakfast offering of "Otis" muffins and Quaker granola bars with coffee. There are restaurants close by and interstate 75 is a short distance away.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 28 March 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I've stayed at a few Extended Stay America properties and this is by far the best. The staff (Brandy, Abraham and Nancy) provided excellent customer service: accommodating and friendly. The lobby was bright and clean, the carpeting in the halls are in great shape, and my room was very clean and inviting. The beds are comfortable and the room had a sofa bed. We didn't utilize the kitchen because we were out a lot, but it was clean and well stocked.The only drawback was that tub in the bathroom had a sloooow drain, so when we showered, the water backed up to our ankles. Other than that we were content.If you are looking for a 2 star hotel, this is a great choice.

Room Tip: I was in rm 239, where the tub had a very slow drain. Apparently there are a few rooms with this pro...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 21 March 2013

Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were in town for a few days for a conference + spring break getaway. I found this deal for $29/nt as a 2 star deal on Priceline. I was blown away. Garden tub, king size bed, grab and go breakfast. Even at their regular on-line rates it's a great deal. Although we only stayed for 2 nights, we plan to use Ext Stay more often. Staff (Abrahim, and Christian) were awesome! It's near Pappadeaux and Pappacitos also...

Room Tip: Corner suite had awesome sunlight
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is Excellence Every Day, Every Way, and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The hotel is not only clean and very livable, the staff is amazing. The first person I met was a young lady behind the counter named Rooseline. Great sense of humor, very professional, and very efficient. Many hotels are nice and clean as well but it's the staff that gives a place the "extras" and makes it nice to come back to when visiting in the area. Top grade to the premises and even higher grade to how well the guests are treated.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rkim777
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 16 February 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Address: 2225 Interstate North Pkwy SE, Windy Hill, Atlanta, GA 30339-2175 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Atlanta - Marietta - Windy Hill - Int. N. Pkwy.)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #141 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy 2.5*
Formerly Wellesley Inn ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atlanta Extended Stay