“Good service, fair price.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Ranked #145 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Aiken
“Good service, fair price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here while traveling to Atlanta for Warped Tour in July 2013. We normally drive home, but we decided to find a place to stay this time. We searched for a good deal, and this hotel fit the bill, while having decent reviews. I didn't really have any expectations when it came to staying here. The front desk staff was nice. We checked in, went to go get something to eat, and then came back and somehow the door to our room got stuck, which was awful because we were so tired that we just wanted to shower and sleep. They fixed the problem as quickly as they could, were extremely apologetic about it. The room was clean, the bathroom was small, but not bad. Decent little hotel for a decent price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and friendly staff. Still, I’m sorry to learn that you experienced maintenance issues in your room. However, I’m so pleased to find out that we were able to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I recently stayed at this location with zero expectations, I visit ATL 3 times a year and I normally stay at a different location in Atlanta because it is cheaper and its what I'm used to. However this time I was interested to try this location out. The length of our stay was 4 days. Upon arrival/check in, we were escorted to our room by the night desk attendant and she brought up the extra linens we requested online and helped us get settled in our room. Within 10-15 mins of us getting settled in the room she called to see how everything was going and if we needed anything else. Our room was immaculate. Clean linens, nice garden tub, and a spacious bedroom and living room area. Each time we left/arrived the hotel, the desk attendant greeted us with a smile and asked us how we were enjoying our stay. Although I met about 4 different staff members during my stay, the two names that I remember are Christian and Roz. Roz did an excellent job of helping me make the decision to make my reservation for my next stay in ATL at this location, again EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I personally take note of the small things because that simple gesture made me feel as if I were a truly valued guest. This location is in excellent proximity to Cumberland Mall (5mins) Lennox Mall(15mins), fine dining(5mins) and about 10-15 mins(traffic) to downtown ATL. I must recommend this perfect location if you don't want to stay in the heart of the city with all of the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. They offer excellent room rates, delicious grab & go breakfast (its not continental, but if a big breakfast is what you're looking for, there is a Waffle House and an IHOP less than a mile away from the hotel) ;) And I must reiterate excellent, attentive, and courteous staff. If you're looking for a great place to stay without "breaking the bank", that offers the same service and quality of a 5 star hotel look no further. This is as good as it gets. I will return in during Labor Day weekend 2014 and I look forward to a repeat of this exceptional experience at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Diandra T- North Carolina

Room Tip: Make sure you know what you want from your room. If the photos aren't enough, call and ask abou...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diandra T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Diandra - It is so rewarding to read that you had such a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team and having you stay with us again for Labor Day weekend 2014!
Portales, NM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

The staff was very friendly and attentive --courteous and helpful at all times. Rooms --while not huge or posh-- were really quite comfortable and had great closet space, workspace, and kitchenette, with a nice easy chair/foldout single bed in addition to the regular quuen. The rooms were clean and a grab-and-go breakfast was included at a price that was incredibly low (we booked at $28/room with a Priceline Express Deal). Wifi service was free. This really was the best service and best deal we have had on a hotel on any of our recent trips, and we would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your feedback regarding the staff, the cleanliness of our rooms and the affordability of our hotel. At our hotel we take pride in providing excellent customer service to our guests by ensuring that we provide courteous and knowledgeable staff. We also strive to provide our guests with all the amenities that they may need during their stay which includes a clean and comfortable room along with our free grab-and-go breakfast. It is gratifying that we were able to accomplish this for you on your recent stay with us.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 night and LOVED IT. The desk staff were amazing--helpful, welcoming and attentive. Everything was extra clean and well-designed. The room was small, but didn't feel small. A kitchen with full-sized fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, and stovetop also has a table for 3-4 people. The grab-and-go breakfast included Quaker oatmeal, granola bars, oatmeal-to-go, fresh fruit, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, and coffee. Next door (walking distance) are Papasittos (upscale Mexican) and Pappadeaux (Cajun & seafood) restaurants. This is not a luxury hotel, but it does the basics EXTREMELY well: comfortable, clean, and pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Andy - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. One of our main goals for our front desk staff is to be welcoming and attentive to all of our guests and to hear that we accomplished this for you during your stay is very gratifying. I am happy to hear that the amenities and design of the room were suitable to your needs. As far as our grab-and-go breakfast, this is intended to provide our guests with healthy and convenient options. Providing you with a clean, comfortable and pleasant stay is an absolute priority for us and I am glad we accomplished this during your visit.

Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Nice place for an overnight stay. Booked a simple single room, but they ran out of rooms so we got a free upgrade to deluxe suite. Not bad for only $80. Breakfast was a little disappointing. Only granola bars, oatmeal, muffins and coffee, but again for only $80 it's not bad.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Zack - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read your remarks about the value of the hotel and that the staff was able to upgrade you to the suite. However, I am very sorry that the Breakfast was not as extensive as you would have liked. It is our goal to provide each guest with the best experience possible which includes having a Breakfast that is convenient for our guests to Grab and Go when they don't have the opportunity to utilize our fully equipped kitchen.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at AMW@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Camden, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I recieved excellent customer service during my stay in March of this year, that I made reservations for a second trip at the same hotel. Rosalind and Christian are standout professionals who take hospitality seriously. They, and all of the staff, were helpful and courteous throughout both my stays. When I return to ATL I wiil make reservations at this hotel, and suggest my friends do the same.
L. Hall

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter; less traffic.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about us. We strive to provide each guest with courteous and attentive service during their stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that Rosalind,Christian and the rest of the staff were able to provide you with standout service. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will recommend us to your friends.

Amerikkka
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I can't believe this place has such a high rating! Looks beautiful on the outside but I was offered a dirty room. I had to protest before getting a clean room that was available all along. Very shady attitude by the staff for doing that to me. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank MarkyMarktraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Address: 2225 Interstate North Parkway, Windy Hill, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Atlanta - Marietta - Windy Hill - Int. N. Pkwy.)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #145 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy 2.5*
Formerly Wellesley Inn ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Extended Stay and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atlanta Extended Stay