Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Ranked #126 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 31 May 2014

had a very relaxing weekend the staff were very friendly and helpful with food and attraction information the rooms were clean and comfortable was a great weekend I cant wait to return also the beds are extremely comfortable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Crystal - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am so glad to read that our staff was friendly and helpful and that your room was clean and comfortable.

The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I would def come back if they would just replace their carpet and train their staff to properly clean. They also provide no juice or milk for breakfast. It's just the little things that add to me probably choosing not to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Angie - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the level of cleanliness throughout the hotel did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that the housekeeping staff has been made aware of your comments and are working to enhance their services moving forward.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at amw@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Pappasita's is the tex-mex restraunt right across the street, so my family and I decided we would have dinner then check into the hotel. It was incredibly crowded, so we parked in the hotel lot rather than Pappasita's lot. I need to add that there was NO sign saying that we couldn't do this, or that our vechicle would be towed if we did so. After dinner, we went back to the hotel parking lot and found that our car was gone. The manager had apparently called a towing company to tow our car, so we had to pay a taxi to get to the towing place and had to pay $125 for our car. The manager was not present, and the front desk was rude. We stayed at a different hotel instead. We will not stay here due to the rudeness and unhelpful nature of the staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sophie L
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here while traveling to Atlanta for Warped Tour in July 2013. We normally drive home, but we decided to find a place to stay this time. We searched for a good deal, and this hotel fit the bill, while having decent reviews. I didn't really have any expectations when it came to staying here. The front desk staff was nice. We checked in, went to go get something to eat, and then came back and somehow the door to our room got stuck, which was awful because we were so tired that we just wanted to shower and sleep. They fixed the problem as quickly as they could, were extremely apologetic about it. The room was clean, the bathroom was small, but not bad. Decent little hotel for a decent price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and friendly staff. Still, I’m sorry to learn that you experienced maintenance issues in your room. However, I’m so pleased to find out that we were able to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I recently stayed at this location with zero expectations, I visit ATL 3 times a year and I normally stay at a different location in Atlanta because it is cheaper and its what I'm used to. However this time I was interested to try this location out. The length of our stay was 4 days. Upon arrival/check in, we were escorted to our room by the night desk attendant and she brought up the extra linens we requested online and helped us get settled in our room. Within 10-15 mins of us getting settled in the room she called to see how everything was going and if we needed anything else. Our room was immaculate. Clean linens, nice garden tub, and a spacious bedroom and living room area. Each time we left/arrived the hotel, the desk attendant greeted us with a smile and asked us how we were enjoying our stay. Although I met about 4 different staff members during my stay, the two names that I remember are Christian and Roz. Roz did an excellent job of helping me make the decision to make my reservation for my next stay in ATL at this location, again EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I personally take note of the small things because that simple gesture made me feel as if I were a truly valued guest. This location is in excellent proximity to Cumberland Mall (5mins) Lennox Mall(15mins), fine dining(5mins) and about 10-15 mins(traffic) to downtown ATL. I must recommend this perfect location if you don't want to stay in the heart of the city with all of the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. They offer excellent room rates, delicious grab & go breakfast (its not continental, but if a big breakfast is what you're looking for, there is a Waffle House and an IHOP less than a mile away from the hotel) ;) And I must reiterate excellent, attentive, and courteous staff. If you're looking for a great place to stay without "breaking the bank", that offers the same service and quality of a 5 star hotel look no further. This is as good as it gets. I will return in during Labor Day weekend 2014 and I look forward to a repeat of this exceptional experience at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Diandra T- North Carolina

Room Tip: Make sure you know what you want from your room. If the photos aren't enough, call and ask abou...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diandra T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Diandra - It is so rewarding to read that you had such a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team and having you stay with us again for Labor Day weekend 2014!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

The staff was very friendly and attentive --courteous and helpful at all times. Rooms --while not huge or posh-- were really quite comfortable and had great closet space, workspace, and kitchenette, with a nice easy chair/foldout single bed in addition to the regular quuen. The rooms were clean and a grab-and-go breakfast was included at a price that was incredibly low (we booked at $28/room with a Priceline Express Deal). Wifi service was free. This really was the best service and best deal we have had on a hotel on any of our recent trips, and we would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had such a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your feedback regarding the staff, the cleanliness of our rooms and the affordability of our hotel. At our hotel we take pride in providing excellent customer service to our guests by ensuring that we provide courteous and knowledgeable staff. We also strive to provide our guests with all the amenities that they may need during their stay which includes a clean and comfortable room along with our free grab-and-go breakfast. It is gratifying that we were able to accomplish this for you on your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed 1 night and LOVED IT. The desk staff were amazing--helpful, welcoming and attentive. Everything was extra clean and well-designed. The room was small, but didn't feel small. A kitchen with full-sized fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, and stovetop also has a table for 3-4 people. The grab-and-go breakfast included Quaker oatmeal, granola bars, oatmeal-to-go, fresh fruit, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, and coffee. Next door (walking distance) are Papasittos (upscale Mexican) and Pappadeaux (Cajun & seafood) restaurants. This is not a luxury hotel, but it does the basics EXTREMELY well: comfortable, clean, and pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Andy - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. One of our main goals for our front desk staff is to be welcoming and attentive to all of our guests and to hear that we accomplished this for you during your stay is very gratifying. I am happy to hear that the amenities and design of the room were suitable to your needs. As far as our grab-and-go breakfast, this is intended to provide our guests with healthy and convenient options. Providing you with a clean, comfortable and pleasant stay is an absolute priority for us and I am glad we accomplished this during your visit.