“Ok if your on a Budget”

Ranked #125 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
United kingdom
“Ok if your on a Budget”
Reviewed 17 September 2005

I stayed here for a 7 day business trip and found it ideal if your on a limited budget. I paid around 56 dollars a night which was great compared to some of the other hotel prices that were offered in the same area.
The room was clean, large and comfortable with a nice size bed and a large fridge, cooker and utensils. A self service laundry was on site.
Basically it's like a studio apartment and I felt relaxed and at home.
The staff were formal but polite.
There were no meeting rooms, restaurants or bar in the hotel, but I found a local shopping area just down the road with supermarket, bank, eating places etc
The Dunwoody marta station was a 6 dollar taxi drive from the hotel, which was handy for a trip downtown.
All in all, not bad for the money and the location and you could do a lot worse. I would definetely recommend it.

• Stayed September 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank TheLondoner929

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2005

I was a little skeptical to make this reservation because I found it on Hotwire for $24 per night. It was listed as a 2 star and I prefer to stay in 3 or 4 star properties. But seeing that it was in the plush Perimeter area of Atlanta (right off Peachtree-Dunwoody road and a few blocks from Perimeter Mall), I felt someone ok with making the reservation. This was my first time booking on Hotwire, so I did not know the name of the hotel until I had confirmed and paid for it. When I got the name, I surfed the net looking for reviews and could only find the one here from 2003. This made me even more nervous.

Since this was a last minute trip and I was only staying 2 nights, I decided to give it a try. I drove up to Atlanta from Miami overnight with a friend and arrived in the city at 6 am, exhausted. My friend went to her fiance's house, so I was pretty much stuck. I was going to drive to the hotel and sleep in the car until check in time, but something told me to see if they would allow me to check in earlier than the 3 pm check in time. To my surprise the very nice front desk agent allowed me to check in at 7 am!

The room was very spacious and spotless! I was amazed. I had a queen size bed, lounge chair and ottoman, desk and chair, full size fridge, 2 burner stove top, microwave, coffee maker and toaster, plus kitchen utensils (pots, pans, dishes and towels). All of this for $24 a night!

I am planning on going back for Labor Day for a week and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 December 2003

I spent a week here and had no probolems. I had a handicapped room as in a wheelchair. The staff was nice. Room clean and quite, convenient area behind Perimeter Mall. Drawback was the Sprint phone system.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
#10 of 10 in Sandy Springs
Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
Address: 905 Crestline Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328-6039
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #125 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Atlanta