“Great hotel and location!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria
Ranked #61 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Savannah, Georgia
“Great hotel and location!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My family and I stayed here because it is close to the Cobb Galleria Centre, where we were attending an event. Plenty of dining options very close. The hotel is Hampton quality all around! As a bonus, it's not located far from Glock, either!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Chip,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. I’m happy to hear that our convenient location to the Cobb Galleria Centre was the perfect choice for your Atlanta visit. We hope you enjoyed the event and the rest of your trip to the area. We would love to welcome you back next time you need a hotel in Smyrna, GA.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Galleria Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Terre Haute, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel was a great place to stay!! It was very conveniently located. There were lots of great restaurants near by and it was an easy drive into the city. The staff is great!! They were very helpful, kind and courteous!! The room was clean and orderly and I had a great view of the city. I used the fitness center every night and it was always clean and and well stocked with towel and fresh water. The lobby was also clean and orderly. I loved the fresh cookies every evening, the popcorn was a nice touch and as usual Hampton the breakfast rocked!!! I think the best part of staying at the Hampton Inn is the breakfast. It is always nice to stay in a place were you feel safe and comfortable when you are on a business trip. I stay at the Hampton Inn frequently. I have yet to have a bad experience at one of these hotels. You guys have the best staff. They are always so kind and ready to help with whatever is needed. I love that if I forget to back something you guys always have spear toothbrushes or whatever I need. Thanks for being a second home!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Rachel,
Thank you for the wonderful review and I’m thrilled to hear that our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria is like a second home. Our staff strives to provide the best experience for our guests and I’m glad that they have made you feel right at home with their friendly and helpful attitude. I’m also glad to hear that you love our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, our fitness center and evening cookies provided in the lobby every afternoon. Thank you again for all the compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip.
Safe travels,
Vicksburg, Michigan
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here on our way home from Orlando. We came in late at night and after pulling out my credit card for check-in, I absent-mindedly left my wallet on the counter. Came back to get it and the wallet was gone. The only person in the lobby...the night clerk. He then proceeded to tell us and the police that the security camera for front desk was not functioning. How suspiciously convenient. Do not jeopardize your vacation by staying here. The staff cannot be trusted.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank 11sad
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. I want to sincerely apologize to you about your stolen wallet. I can assure you we will continue working with you on this incident. Our staff strives to make all guest feel welcomed and we would never want a guest to feel that our staff cannot be trusted. We appreciate your patience as we work with you to find a resolution. Thank you again for letting us know about your visit, and we hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to the Atlanta area.
Atlanta GA
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Good competitive price= excellent breakfast- friendly staff- great location for visiting Cobb Performing Arts Center-- much better value than hotels at Galleria. My first choice for a hotel. Have stayed at many Hampton Inns and they never fail to provide great service, fair rates, super breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear BostonBobAtlantaGA,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. I’m glad you had great service, a super breakfast, a clean room, and enjoyed our friendly staff. We sincerely appreciate being your first choice hotel while visiting the Atlanta Galleria area. We would love to welcome you back next time you need a hotel near the Cobb Performing Arts Center.
Thanks again,
Bowling Green, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel was conveniently located near I-285/I-75 and US 41- very close the the Galleria and Cumberland Mall. The hotel is clean and the dining area/lobby area is large enough to accomodate many for breakfast. The breakfast has a lot of variety and is tasty.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Kathryn,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites by the Atlanta Galleria. I’m glad our hotel’s convenient location to the Cumberland Mall was the perfect choice for your stay. I’m also happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and the clean dining area. We hope you’ll come visit us again soon next time you need a hotel near the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Louisville, KY, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We made a special point of staying at this hotel on our way home from FL, as our stay a week previously was so positive. We were extremely comfortable, and the staff was very cordial. Care had been taken to make our room look wonderful upon our arrival--and I never notice things like specially-folded towels, but the place was sparkling.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Leigh,
Thank you so much for the great review of our Hampton Inn and Suites Hotel by the Atlanta Galleria. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and we are pleased to be your favorite Hampton Inn. Our staff always strives to make our guests’ stay as carefree and relaxing as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you’re visiting the Atlanta area.
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great stay, spacious rooms, and wonderful service...plus breakfast!Darryl was EXTREMELY helpful to us when we were looking for the perfect place to have a burger around the hotel. I was picking up my boyfriend from his 5 month deployment and we were on the burger hunt, and wanted something close to the hotel. Well Darryl went ABOVE and BEYOND and was very friendly. Also he gave us great directions when I kept getting lost when we were in route to the hotel. All in all, this is a great employee and he should be recognized! Thanks!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SClaiborne, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear 559christopherw,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will let Darryl know how much you appreciated his help and I hope the burgers were great. We strive to provide all our guests with excellent service and hospitality and we’re happy to help in any way we can. Thank you again for your great review of our Cobb Galleria hotel. We hope to see you both again while visiting Smyrna Georgia.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Galleria Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria? Share your experiences!