Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria
US$143
US$179
US$174
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homecobb gallerialiving roomevening receptionthe breakfast areagreat place to staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesshousekeeping staffshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againbusiness tripmallcumberlandfireplace
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We had a wonderful experience for our first stay at this Homewood Suites property. The suite was even more spacious than other properties we've frequented in TN and KS. We have always found each Homewood property to not only meet, but to exceed our expections. The delicious breakfast and evening receptions are always a great perk!

Room Tip: We traveled with our daughter and son-in-law, so we selected the 2 BR, 2 Bath suite which also had a nice fireplace.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
KarenHomewood, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you so much for the great TripAdvisor review! We are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed your Homewood experience.
Our complimentary meals are always popular; Evening Receptions with a full dinner, salad bar, beer and wine offered Monday-Thursday and you can't beat our Hot Suite Start Breakfast offered daily!
The two-bedroom suites can accommodate up to 8 guests comfortably so it sounds like it was definitely the perfect choice for your family!
Thank you again for your ratings and kind remarks. We hope you will continue to make Homewood Suites a top choice when traveling.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I stayed at the Homewood Suites just before Christmas. While I don't travel as much as I used to, I can truthfully say this was one of the best hotel stays I have had. The suite was roomy and exceptionally clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was no noise or other disturbances during the night. I can't wait to stay there again.

Room Tip: I would strongly suggest the king suite!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
KarenHomewood, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review about your stay! It was our pleasure to welcome you into our home and I'm happy to see you enjoyed your experience with us.
As you know, all of our spacious suites consist of two rooms - living room/full kitchen area and a separate bedroom. The layout definitely makes it easier to spread out and relax! We also have a few suites with fireplaces which are perfect for these cold winter months!
Thank you again for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2011

We recently took our adult kids to Atlanta to see "Cavalia". Because this was a Christmas present, we wanted it to be special. We chose the Homewood Suites because it is a Hilton property and because the suites added the extra plushness to the trip.

This gets five stars plus from us. The rooms were lovely -- clean, well-appointed, comfortable.

When we arrived, one of the reservations was for a two bed suite. When it turned out they did not have that available, the front desk representative, Raleisha, had already figured out an alternative plan and gave us a two-room suite for the same rate. She was friendly, professional, and prepared. Great service!

Breakfast was the usual mix of continental plus. Very satisfactory.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
KarenHomewood, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review about your stay with us! It was our pleasure to make sure everything was perfect for you and your family. Thank you also for your nice words about our staff. We really feel truly blessed to have such a great group of loyal employees. We sincerely hope to welcome you and your family back into our home the next time you visit Atlanta.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

I had a short wonderful time until my baby arrive early in the A.M. I was suppose to stay two nights but she said no its time for me to come on out into the world. but enough of that my stay was great location ,restaurants and mall very close. I will be back to stay there again very soon . The staff was excellent on giving out ideas on where to go and shop.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
KarenHomewood, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Congratulations on your new arrival! What a wonderful holiday gift you received this year! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. I’m glad you enjoyed your short visit and hope we can welcome you and your family back in the near future. Take care and enjoy your baby girl.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

I chose this hotel based on the glowing reviews on trip advisor and my history with having great stays at different Homewood Suites around the country. I put in about 80+ nights a year at many different chains, but primarily Starwood, Marriott and Hilton. I checked in at 10:30pm and the staff was great, when I got to the room, it smelled slightly musty, but it wasn't horrible.

I was satisfied at first glance, they did a nice job decorating and trying to make it look good. Now comes the part that earned the poor review....

The ceiling/floor and walls are paper thin! I could hear every footstep in the room above, and what appeared to be normal volume of conversation carried through the floor into my room below. At 4am, it sounded as if a cattle farm was being herded in the room above me. On top of that, starting around 5am, a nearly constant "Tap", which I believe to be pipe noises occurred rendering any possibility of sleep useless during what can be described as Chinese water torture.

I realize that any hotel can have these issues, and keep in mind I am writing this in the heat of the moment, as I am sitting in room 257 typing this. My stay was booked for two more nights, but I will be leaving this morning as sleep is my primary goal at a hotel, and I can't see it being any better the next two nights.

If you decide on this hotel, make sure you pick a top floor, so you don't have people above you. I am shocked at the thinness of the floor, just walking around the bathroom, I can feel the thinness, and I'm sure the people below me hear my footsteps! Not expected in a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your recent experience with us and your kind words about our staff. I am disappointed to see you were not pleased with your suite as we aim to exceed expectations. We take your comments seriously and your feedback regarding the noise disturbance in your suite has been shared with our management team. Our Assistant General Manager will be happy to speak with you if you would like to discuss this further. I again apologize for your less than satisfactory stay and hope you will allow us to welcome you back in the future.