“Great Staff!”

Ranked #124 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great Staff!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed for two nights during a special event. Our room was spacious, smelled fresh, and was only showing a little wear. From Check in to Check out the staff was absolutely outstanding. Josette was cheerful and full of positive energy. Lonnie with the maintenance team was very helpful and was happy to assist when we needed special arrangements for one of the events. The only negative was an elevator that I got stuck in. I did not hold it against the staff, but it took a long time to get it open.
Despite that I would not hesitate to stay here again. Outstanding job by all involved.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Meet our family here and the rooms were terrible. They were supposed to be nonsmoking but smelled very heavily of smoke and mildew. Water damage, our desk had mold growing on it. Just not a good thing for family members with allergies. The staff at front desk was helpful and nice tried to find us another room but could not. Overall I will not stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear luvthemountains14,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. We welcome feedback as it assists us in our never-ending task to better ourselves and improve things for our guests.

I am disappointed to learn your negative experience during your visit. I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings you have encountered in your room and deeply regret that you didn't find your room to your liking.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We love staying here, the staff members are very courteous and accommodating. Comfy beds and great pillows. The rooms are well decorated and clean. Microwave and mini fridge are handy and tastefully hidden in a cabinet. Free hot breakfast- including eggs, french toast, bacon, pototoes and more. Room service is timely and reasonably priced. Good food. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed at this location last year for a group booking. The hotel was in excellent condition, extremely clean and the staff was amazing!! They treated me so well, always so friendly and willing to help if a situation arose. Always greeting me and smiling as they passed and making me feel so welcome. Food was excellent and always served hot, even the breakfast buffet was extremely good. The buffet was always restocked and full of fresh hot food, fresh juices etc.

The location, price are an added bonus :) I'll be back in 6 weeks for another 4 nights and KNOW that the hotel and staff will once make sure I have an amazing stay at the hotel!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Hogansville, Georgia
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Very helpful staff. The staff was very accommodating to our large group. Clean room, would def stay again. Pool was very clean as we're the linen. Breakfast was also good. Great location great price. .

• Stayed May 2013
Dallas
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly! The pool was beautiful and inviting! The breakfast buffet was fantastic and they are very accommodating. It's in a great location just a few minutes for stores and eateries. I will be back next time I'm in Atlanta.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Canton, GA
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have only stayed at this hotel once as of now, but do have a reservation for this coming August. When I stayed here I experienced nothing but excellent service with staff that would go above & beyond to please. Keep up the great work! :-)

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel I would consider a good room!