“Wonderful staff :)”

Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #140 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel over three nights for a special group event that took over the entire hotel, and the staff was very accommodating and helpful. The bed was comfortable, the room spacious, and the breakfast buffet was awesome.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. All of the staff are friendly and help to make your stay the best it can be. They do a good job of keeping the hotel and grounds clean. The wait staff in the resturant are so nice they almost treat you like family. They really made my vacation relaxing and more enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I couldn’t be more displeased with my stay at the Holiday Inn Atlanta-Northlake. In my life I have never felt so uncomfortable staying at a hotel. There was some very disconcerting things happening with the people staying or working in the hotel and the level of cleanliness and appearance of the hotel room was very poor. For example, the room carpeting was so stained and dirty its looks like it was rarely if ever vacuumed or professionally cleaned. The sheets had crumbs and hair in them. The bathroom had such poor renovations that there were holes around the shower faucet and sink plumbing, and the towel rack in my room and another room was practically falling off. The furniture looked old and had rips in it (I wouldn’t even sit on it). The locks on the room door looked as if they had been broken into before, which made us feel so unsafe.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Dear Marina G,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding cleanliness, carpet condition, bathroom condition and the furniture. We will look into this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I drive an auto transporter and I use the "CLC" (Corporate Lodging Consultants) card to pay for rooms. While this Holiday Inn does not have a designated truck parking area, their lot is large enough to get an 18 wheeler into. They are frequented by railroad and utility company crews and their trucks. Nice place, great staff, walking distance to numerous restaurants and an EXCELLENT breakfast. It is so nice to have REAL scrambled eggs instead of the "nuke in a bag" stuff that so many properties are using these days, not to mention they put out probably the BEST Potatoes O'Brien (Home fries with onion, green and red peppers for the uninitiated!) for a hotel of this caliber that I have found. Whenever I am on the west side of town, I stop here. Keep it up, guys.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed for two nights during a special event. Our room was spacious, smelled fresh, and was only showing a little wear. From Check in to Check out the staff was absolutely outstanding. Josette was cheerful and full of positive energy. Lonnie with the maintenance team was very helpful and was happy to assist when we needed special arrangements for one of the events. The only negative was an elevator that I got stuck in. I did not hold it against the staff, but it took a long time to get it open.
Despite that I would not hesitate to stay here again. Outstanding job by all involved.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Meet our family here and the rooms were terrible. They were supposed to be nonsmoking but smelled very heavily of smoke and mildew. Water damage, our desk had mold growing on it. Just not a good thing for family members with allergies. The staff at front desk was helpful and nice tried to find us another room but could not. Overall I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear luvthemountains14,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. We welcome feedback as it assists us in our never-ending task to better ourselves and improve things for our guests.

I am disappointed to learn your negative experience during your visit. I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings you have encountered in your room and deeply regret that you didn't find your room to your liking.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We love staying here, the staff members are very courteous and accommodating. Comfy beds and great pillows. The rooms are well decorated and clean. Microwave and mini fridge are handy and tastefully hidden in a cabinet. Free hot breakfast- including eggs, french toast, bacon, pototoes and more. Room service is timely and reasonably priced. Good food. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013