Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
US$583
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsvalet parkinghearth roomwoodruff arts centeratlantic stationfull kitchenmarta stationbedroom suitecenter stagestove tophigh museum of artsofa bedmusic festivallaundry roombreakfast barpiedmont parkstaff was friendly and helpfulwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights had two connecting rooms which worked out great for us. the staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. the free breakfest was pretty good. i would stay there again next time i'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My Fiance, my daughters and I styed at this hotel during Mother's Day weekend 2013
Althought this hotel is in a wonderful location
close to everything...I was disappointed with some things
Parking was hectic, the parking structures is located beneath the hotel
it is privately owned and operated and the fee is 22.00 / we were fine with that
the attnedants are not the most friendliest people you will meet and they seem to be very unorganized
and overworked...really not enough people working with the parking crew during our stay.
The hotel offered a clean and modern room,but not enough waste baskets for the room size... great rate for the area and walking distance to just about everything....the breakfast was overrated..and did not meet our standards...all pork meat, not enough choices...and a very small serving area...Overall i rate this hotel as just okay...nothing was just spectaculor....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My fiancé and I were in town for the weekend to see a concert at the Opera Nightclub. Valet attendants were very courteous, ($22/day for valet), front desk attendants were kind and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was really good, I did not realize the meals were served during the evening though. Great location on Peachtree Street Northeast, near all kinds of stores and restaurants, it was a really cool strip to be on. We were so comfortable in the area we were able to walk to the club & back between 12 am - 3 am.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, which is where the breakfast buffet was conveniently located.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Location, location, location. And, this is the best. It is on a beautiful street, about a 2 minute walk from the Art Museum. Right past the art museum, there are tons of shops, restaurants, etc. The area is clean and seems very safe (but, I don’t know that for sure). The hotel staff is very nice and friendly.

This hotel is an historic building, I believe. It’s 6 floors, and is a standard residence inn; full kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. They serve a FANTASTIC full buffet breakfast in the mornings, and during the week, serve little meals in the evening (very nice).

There is a big laundry room on the first floor with lots of good washers and dryers. That's always a nice amenity for a long stay.

My room was a 1 bedroom suite. It was very clean and comfortable. The bed was great – nice and firm. There’s plenty of closet space. The furniture is the same as in all the older Residence Inns; as long as it's clean, that's all I care about. The bathroom was the tub/shower and toilet in a small room, then the sink outside that room. The bathroom was clean and functional, with lots of clean towels.

The pricetag on this hotel room is hefty. But, that’s about the location. And, it only offers valet parking for $21 a day – no other option. White the pricetag was a bit out of my budget, I would have to say that it was really worth the price when you consider the location. Super nice area!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Whenever I attend an event in Atlanta I choose to stay here. It is located right on Peachtree Street nearly across the street from the High Museum within walking distance of nearly everything in Midtown. This past weekend was the annual Dogwood Festival. We arrived early, but Joshua at the front desk (very very friendly and helpful) graciously allowed us to check in very early. Thank you! Even though it is an older building, the rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Additionally, the head housekeeper (I forget her name) was friendly at breakfast the next morning greeting everyone and cleaning up tables quickly. The breakfast was basic (eggs, waffles, gravy, biscuits, fruit, etc.), but was just what I wanted. The breakfast room was clean and comfortable with CNN news playing on the TV when I entered. I plan to use this hotel over and over again.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any "views" in this hotel since nearly all the windows open up to an office building located adjoining the property. I just kept my curtains closed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple