“Nice stay, no complaints”

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
Ranked #95 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Flower Mound, Texas
“Nice stay, no complaints”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed here on business, the rooms were newly renovated and very clean. I was on the 7th floor with the high ceilings which gave the room a loft feel. My room was VERY quiet, I didn't hear a another guest for three days. The breakfasts were good and the front desk staff very nice and helpful.

The location of the hotel seemed pretty decent as well. We were able to walk to FANTASTIC restaurants and other things we needed. Nice, clean hotel, they met my expectations. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor (7) and it was very quiet. The elevators were fast so being up high wasn...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Techsan93

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Looks like remodeling is finished and feels like new hotel. Location is great, staff is amazing. The room gives you comfy feeling. Really enjoyed southern hospitality...
Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel for one night only. Overall impression is very good. Room was not huge, but adequate, looked modern with fully equipped kitchenette, queen size bed and pullout sofa. Great location, just 10 min straight walk to the best Atlanta Midtown has to offer, 5 min walk to the Art Center MARTA station. We didn't have a car, however I noticed that parking charge was $28 per night. Very good breakfast selection and decent exercise room. From now on, this is my new favorite place for overnight stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ilovenonrev
Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The renovation has worked wonders - my room was light, airy and very comfortable. My only complaint was the breakfast which can only be described as dire - plastic plates and cutlery set the tone. I'll stay here again but will go for breakfast elsewhere

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Ledbetter, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. It has been recently remodeled and was very clean and nice and it's in a great location. The breakfast and afternoon meals are very good as well. The best thing about it though, was the staff, they were always smiling, friendly and very accommodating. An extremely pleasant experience in every way. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Newnan
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Still under renovation at the time we stayed. But we did not have any problems. The whole feel was nice. I did not care for the people they are using for valet which is required unless u park somewhere else.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here recently for work and chose this location since it was walking distance to my work. The interior is updated and the suite I had was very spacious! No complaints there! They also offer free hot breakfasts and a free happy hour with beer and wine and snacks 6-8pm during the week. Also another great bonus.

The only complaint I had was with the gym. It felt about 10 degrees HOTTER than the hotel and there was no working water fountain inside. Also, the towels they provide were normal bath towels (way too large) and the lack of machines was terrible. I didn't see the business area, but I did pass a small alcove with a desk...but not computers, so I really hope that wasn't the "business center."

Another huge drawback was the lack of cell service in the rooms. I have Verizon and typically have service EVERYWHERE, but I never had service in the room. Also, my room was close to the parking garage so I was woken up frequently by car alarms going off in the middle of the night :/

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the parking garage
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Amanda S
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
Regency Suites
Regency Suites
#76 of 171 in Atlanta
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
#53 of 171 in Atlanta

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th

Property: Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
Address: 1365 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3123 (Formerly Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Midtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#71 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street Hotel Atlanta