“This one ticks all the boxes!”

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
Ranked #93 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I just checked out of this great vacation hotel after a four night stay. We wanted some place reasonably close to the tourist attractions and transit and was clean and quiet. We got all of this and more. I loved the layout of this suite which gives ample room to stretch out for two. The bedroom is separate from the open concept kitchen and living room. And the design with the bathroom sink separated from the toilet and bathtub doubles the amount of space for two people getting ready at the same time...genius! Free buffet breakfast was included! I am not sure what the cost usually is, but we found a deal with free valet parking included as well. I loved everything about this place--absolutely wonderful!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Shaun, at the front desk, made this a very good stay for us. We were a little frustrated by traffic and parking, etc. when we arrived but she went out of her way to direct us to a nearby Metra stop and provide directions to the a restaurant. She was very hospitable and professional when we returned. She personally greeted other guests passing through the lobby and lounge area and was welcoming to all.

The room was clean and comfortable; Shaun provided an excellent welcome.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked this hotel because of its close proximity to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. We were attended a concert there on a Friday night. We had three couples in our group and we were all impressed with the hotel and all it had to offer. The valet was welcoming as well as all of the staff. Our rooms were great with a kitchenette. We could all gather in one room to sit and talk in the small living room area of the room. I was impressed with the reasonable price and cancellation requirements of only one day in advance. This hotel is somewhat of a boutique hotel and is great for a couples romantic trip to Atlanta.

Only downfall: Paying $28 for Valet Parking - there is no self-parking. This seems like an exorbitant amount to pay for less than 24 hours.

Room Tip: There is not a great view being that the hotel is sandwiched in between two buildings and rooms are...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel during Mother's Day weekend (as we were visiting friends/family). It was great! The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. At check-in their was a discrepancy with my reservation so I asked to speak to the manager, Katie. She happily, and quickly, remedied the situation (she even made it a point to address me by name for the entire duration of our stay). She, and all of the hotel staff and accommodations, were amazing. I even mentioned that I was so pleased with the stay that I would write a review about it. The continental breakfast was delicious too. From the housekeeping staff, to the valet, to the front desk, to the management (A-Z) our stay was great. I would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family recently used this hotel as a temporary home and had a fantastic experience. We had sold our house and could not move into our new house for 3 weeks. My family includes two year old twins and a four year old so my wife and I were very nervous about living in a hotel for an extended time. However, the staff of the Residence Inn made us feel right at home. They were very understanding and went out of their way to help entertain our kids (including letting them run off their energy in a vacant conference room). Thanks to them our stay was stress free and a bit of fun adventure for the kids.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Shaun was wonderful- she helped to our room and noticed the small size of it, and immediately switched us to a bigger suite. When we asked for extra pillow for our children, she returned with pillows, and crayons and paper and snacks to entertain the children. The next day, when I needed to mail something immediately, she provided envelops, stamps, and walked it over to the FedEx location, at no charge. The breakfast was very god with variety, and the valet was efficient and FAST! We had a great stay and would definitely come back~

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a family trip to Atlanta and arrived after a long day. The hotel was sold out and our pre paid suite smelled of smoke. We were very disappointed and concerned, especially given that we were travelling with small children. Our hotel clerk stated that the hotel was smoke free and sold out. However, Sharterrie stepped in to assist us and was able to move us into an identical suite, one that did not have a smoke odor. We were so grateful. She also assisted us to our rooms and directed us to some local sites. She was extremely helpful and saved our trip, to say the least. We are extremely thankful to her and that made our rating increase from a 1 or 2 to a 4. Thank you Residence Inn and Sharterrie!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
Regency Suites
Regency Suites
#79 of 172 in Atlanta
Artmore Hotel
Artmore Hotel
#17 of 172 in Atlanta

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th

Address: 1365 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3123 (Formerly Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Midtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#71 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: £120 - £434 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street Hotel Atlanta