“The Perfect Romantic In-Town Getaway”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Ranked #104 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed for a romantic in-town getaway to celebrate our anniversary. We were very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel room and amenities. The bed was so comfortable! We can't wait to do it again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Thank you to the staff of the Doubletree for our recent stay. The staff was amazing, very helpful. The rooms were very clean and I enjoyed the Hilton Honors rooms/floors. Also the location is great if you're staying on the northside of Atlanta.

My only complaint is that the property needs some updating. The lobby is very dated and the in room bath rooms need to be updated. Beds were amazingly comfortable and in room amenities were present.

Thanks again for a great stay...I will recommend and look forward to staying at this property again. Very pet friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

An incredibly wonderful experience with some amazing service. If you get a chance to meet Claire at check-in, consider yourself lucky! She's quite wonderful and friendly. Over-all the hotel was clean, affordable, friendly, and had some great promotions going on while me and some friends stayed here for a convention. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Double tree is one of my favorites but I like HGI beds better. Yours are too hard. I travel 3-4 days a week and the beds are the most important part of the hotel stay. Amenities are nice, cookie is nice, Security is great, service is excellent but I need a comfortable bed to sleep on. Some might disagree and like a hard bed. that is why I like HGI, with HGI you have a choice with sleep number bed. Also many hamptons have pillow top beds.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This Double tree was a huge dissappointment Room was smaller then most "suites" Staff was very cold and not friendly. I Travel for my job and have always stayed at Double trees when they are available. Breakfast is always included but not here. Next time stay at the Fairfield and Country Inn

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Was here on business trip for four days. Property is nicer on inside than it looks from first appearances outside. Staff was warm and helpful. Rooms are also nice, although I had to "upgrade" to a fridge and microwave. Although some rooms have balconies - some overlooking the pool area (which has a smoking area), you are required to sign a form that says you will not smoke in the room or on the balcony. Bar area was nice, as was restaurant, but service was slow in restaurant and the prices are not inexpensive. I will say that my business partner had an emergency and the wait staff was very kind and concerned....and that means a lot to me. Would I stay there again? Yep, sure would.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I recently stayed at this property for a business trip and was very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms, the friendly staff, nice fitness room and quick room service. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!