“Doubletree Marietta”

Ranked #67 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Marietta, United States
“Doubletree Marietta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very nice hotel, enjoyed my stay just wish the front desk staff would be a little more friendly, the woman that checked us in seemed to be upset that she had to put her kindle down and actually work. But this little mishap will not keep me this hotel best bed I have ever slept in and the Cookies are to die for.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
kennesaw, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel, good location, close to interstate, shopping and restaurants. One suggestion is more lighting in the parking lot, otherwise great hotel, comfy beds. I would recommend this hotel.

Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at the Doubletree in Marietta multiple times. The staff, Musa, Fatu and Lisa in the restaruant; Jorge, Tremell on the front desk are always friendly remember me by name. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The variety and varying selections for breakfast is appreciated, soups available and items I've tried for dinner are delicious. Keep up the good work.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel and staff were very nice during my visit. The only thing I really didn't like was the fact that even though I booked this property because it was a Hilton Honors property, I didn't get any points for my stay, because I booked through a 3rd party website. I could understand this policy, if I booked somewhere and I didn't know the name of the hotel until afterward (like priceline or hotwire). But, since I chose it because it was a Hilton property, and then not to get the points, kind of ticks me off.

But, the property itself is very nice, and I would stay here again, and recommend it to others looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Chandler, AZ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The purpose of my trip was for business. I had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was very clean and spacious. The only opportunity to improve was in the Fitness Center. One of the two treadmills was broken during the entire four days I was there and the area with the free weights had no lighting.

Powder Springs, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed for a romantic in-town getaway to celebrate our anniversary. We were very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel room and amenities. The bed was so comfortable! We can't wait to do it again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Thank you to the staff of the Doubletree for our recent stay. The staff was amazing, very helpful. The rooms were very clean and I enjoyed the Hilton Honors rooms/floors. Also the location is great if you're staying on the northside of Atlanta.

My only complaint is that the property needs some updating. The lobby is very dated and the in room bath rooms need to be updated. Beds were amazingly comfortable and in room amenities were present.

Thanks again for a great stay...I will recommend and look forward to staying at this property again. Very pet friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!