“Consistently very good”

Ranked #86 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Covington, United States
“Consistently very good”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I frequently lodge at this Double Tree and I have never been disappointed. Typically, the rate meets my Company's travel expense guidelines, so it's one on the best values I have found for business travel. When traveling for business, I prefer a hotel with a restaurant, and the selection and quality of the food at the restaurant is consistently good.

1 Thank John M N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I normally stay at Hyatt Suites but they were booked for this last minute business trip so I opted for staying at the DoubleTree because of past experience, proximity and shuttle service to my office. I was not disappointed. It was clean, quite an the staff was extremely nice. My regular hotel will need to step up their game! Especially in the shuttle service department. DT's service was far more superior. Little wait and NONE of the excuses I usually have to contend with.

Macon, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just a few minor nits that wouldn't stop me from coming back. My room did smell as if someone had smoked in it, so that is something I would check on right away. Other than that, an overall great place.

Boston, United States
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Service was not upto mark. Bill was inflated which is the least expected, it does not auger well for hotel. Shuttle service provided by hotel were not on schedule, you might have to wait long to get one. Also, it is not available on weekend which was strange.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Peachtree City, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It was very disappointing to not have hot water for my entire stay. I mentioned it to the person on the desk who claimed it was due to it being cold outside. Yet the day prior it was not cold and and I still had a cold shower. Also wish the coffee shop opened for business travelers who had to be up early. At check out, I wasn't asked how my stay was.

Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

You can't go wrong with this hotel. From the ease of check in, the warm cookie, the extremely clean and comfortable room, the friendliness of staff, the excellent buffet breakfast and top top notch housekeeping, I give this place 5 star value... Must have awesome management. This was the first time I was ever prompted to leave the housekeeper a tip. I can't say there was anything at all negative about this place. Keep up the outstanding work.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This was my second visit to this property. Good service, spacious rooms, great food in the restaurant, and overall very good value. The staff is very friendly always helpful. Rooms are kept very neat and clean. Quick access to freeway and very good dining options within walking distance. I will continue to stay here when I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!