“Amazing staff!!”

Ranked #74 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Amazing staff!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel last week on a business trip. Great hotel, amazing staff!!!
Claire at the front desk was very helpful and went above and beyond with my little requests. I sat at the bar where I was served by my new favorite bartender Eddie. He had a great smile, you can tell he was pretty busy but he did an amazing job at taking care of the hotel guests and very friendly! Eddie has an awesome personality and serves up one great drink! I will definitely be staying at this hotel next time I am in the metro Atlanta area.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The Doubletree in Atlanta has the most comfortable beds in the industry, as well as friendly staff, and beautiful amenities. The hotel also has conference facilities available. Food quality is good and fairly priced. Warm cookie when you check in.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

two things - I left my bath wrap in our room 333 and no one has yet to call me or send it to me. Secondly, I used my debit card to hold our rooms 328,330 and 333 - you people put a 4 day hold on my checking account when our rooms were paid in full at check in with my bosses credit card - when I called I was told it was a hold; however my money was on hold for 4 days - that sounds a little like double dipping to me...

Helena, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

rooms dated but nice. The rooms were very noisy with traffic noises from highway. people there were pleasant and helpful. parking was inconvient but acceptable for the location. If i go back to location i will request room closer to lobby as far away from highway as possible.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your genuine feedback and have shared with our management team. When travel brings you back to the Atlanta/Marietta area, please give us the opportunity to welcome you again to the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta/Marietta hotel.
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Showed up tonight at this hotel with a reservation and learned that they'd cancelled it because my card was declined. The front desk was unapologetic, said they'd attempted to contact me via phone and e-mail. I had no record of a call or an e-mail to the current numbers on my Hilton Hhonors profile.

To be fair, my card was blocked due to a security alert. I learned of the block earlier in the day and cleared it. So, I understand that they had reason to question the reservation. Still, I believe the hotel staff blatantly lied to me about attempts to contact me. The phone number they said they'd called to contact me was not mine. I told the staff I had no record of attempts to contact. No response.

To be fair, Hilton Hhonors customer service gave me extra points to compensate and promised to check into the problem. For that reason I gave the review a 2 instead of a 1.

For those booking here in the future, caveat emptor.

1 Thank Jack B
Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your genuine feedback and have shared with our management team. We were unsuccessful in contacting you when your credit card was declined and we have made every attempt to make it right. When travel brings you back to the Atlanta/Marietta area, please give us the opportunity to welcome you again to the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta/Marietta hotel.
Napoleonville, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

this is an extremely outstanding hotel with truly a professional staff at all levels. the hotel was clean, refreshing and comfortable. I was made to feel at home throughout my stay. I look forward to my next visit this Double Tree Hotel

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Indoor and outdoor pools. Hot tub inside but could not get jets to come on. Room and other amenities first rate and great value for the money offered on Priceline. Very convenient to Marietta/Cobb Co. area and I-75. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Wanted to stay longer.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!