“one eared stag”

Neighbourhood: Inman Park
Manchester, United Kingdom
“one eared stag”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

my third trip to atlanta my first visit to the one eared stag tom the waiter was brilliant so informative

the food superb i loved the starter rabbit similar to a pate but far far superior with crunchy toast
i still cannot stop talking about it superb i want more or the recipe

our meal was the best food i have eaten for a while i loved the decor it also had outdoor seating

everyone i met was so welcoming and friendly i cannot fault any of the day we could only go there once as we were leaving to return to england a couple of days later

well done beautiful setup

phyllis and robin from a wet return to england

• Visited October 2013

Georgia
“Great brunch!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Had a wonderful brunch yesterday at One Eared Stag. The menu typically intimidates me as it has a lot of exotic meats and I am not that adventurous. My husband and I had black pepper biscuits with country sausage gravy, two eggs over easy, and a side of bacon. It was one of the best brunches I have had in quite sometime and we typically go out every weekend. Highly suggest trying this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Great First Time Experience!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Haven't been to Inman Park in forever and decided to drive to that area for Labor Day.....saw this restaurant on a google list of "Inman Park Restaurants" and it looked interesting. It was not busy at all (Labor Day!). Food was wonderful. LOVED the "olive and almond" appetizer w/bread. Thomas, our waiter, was so accommodating and helpful with our selections! Would love to go back. Wish it were not so far from our home.

• Visited September 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Funky and inventive food done well.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I went to the One Eared Stag because I saw it featured on a TV show called Unique Eats "hotlanta". My friends and I sat at the bar. It was an off time for lunch on a Saturday so it wasn't overly busy. We were able to chat with the bar tender Billy who is a very personable fella and a hoot to talk to. I had the shrimp and veggies over polenta with a fried egg on top. The flavors were excellent and there were several of them that mixed well together. it was very tasty and looked attractive to. I would make a change to the dish only to add a biscuit or bread of some sort to soak up the gravy left over from the egg yoke and the polenta and sauce, which was awesome. I hear the menu changes regularly and I look forward to trying other new inventive and funky items in the future.

• Visited August 2013
DF
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My expectations were very low. A hot summer in Atlanta being there for work. The place is distinctive. Nice service and diverse menu. An informal setting with superb food. My duck terrine and the lobster were awesome. Good selection of word wide wines. Love the ambiance! Definitively a must go place in Atlanta!

• Visited July 2013